The Mental Health Association, Inc. is dedicated to providing high quality, individualized and flexible residential and support services that promote independence, community engagement and wellness for people impacted by mental illness, developmental disabilities, substance abuse, homelessness and other challenges.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hrs, Mon - Fri (9AM to 5PM)
Rate: $13.00-14.00 per hour depending on experience & education
Position provides administrative support primarily to DDS and MH Divisions utilizing a variety of electronic data bases. Provide additional administrative assistance to other Departments/Directors as needed and directed to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Essential Position Functions
1. Enter information into appropriate program data base routinely and as directed
2. Review notes entered into computer weekly and run report to determine what notes are missing
3. Generate reports as requested from program data bases for monitoring and tracking various processes
4. Conduct periodic Record Reviews of documentation found both electronically and in Confidential Books
5. Complete monthly Service Data for billing of Outreach Services
6. Monitor and track timelines and submissions of documents for ISP preparation
7. Organize and archive records and files
8. Scan, copy and file documents as needed
9. Prepare reports and materials for Human Rights Committee, Safety Committee and Specific Performance Improvement Planning/Work Groups
10. Provide back up to the front reception desk as needed
Education and Work Experience: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required. Office experience and/or data entry experience a plus.
Required Qualifications: Strong verbal and written communication skills; accuracy in work and communication; demonstration of excellent computer skills including the ability to work independently in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other specialized data bases; ability to maintain confidentiality of information, ability to read, analyze and interpret information; keep systems organized and work cooperatively with variety of staff
Must be at least 21 years old
Physical Requirements: Visual acuity to written and computer screen data; Manual coordination and dexterity in the operation of a computer and other office equipment; ability to sit for long periods of time using computer