Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, Llc Employee Reviews in United States

Mab
Debt Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 8, 2015
MAB is a great place to work. I have enjoyed working for the company. The people at MAB are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this job to people who are interested in working in collections.
Pros
Great people, flexible schedule
Typical Collections in a Call Center
Accounts Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 4, 2014
Mercantile does not differentiate itself in the collections industry. No wage increases occur, and the HR blatantly lie to new hires in order to convince them to accept job offers. The head of HR defends bad management to the point of cruelty. The monthly bonuses are impossible to attain.
Pros
easy schedule
Cons
poor pay, poor management, high school environment
A very relaxed atmosphere to work in.
Bankruptcy Supervisor/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAJanuary 4, 2014
At this position I learned a lot about paying attention to detail. I also had to keep within deadlines. Management was very helpful when new issues came about. I was responsible for ordering supplies, making sure that work was being completed in a timely manner, taking care of all issues that involved the office. I was also responsible for training employees as well as notifying management when new issues cam about and gave input on how the issues could be resolved. The job required following government and states regulations to ensure that the company was in compliance.
Productive , family oriented
Costomer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2012
Research personal information on the customers,f ind the best solutions to have a positive end result, I've learned to listen for key factor's , The hardest part of the job is to tell a customer to pay on the account after hearing they just lost their home, I enjoy helping the customers get a better understanding of the matter in case and having a satisfied customer
Pros
goals are met office parties, celebrates co-workers birthday, lotto drawings
Cons
schedule in 2 months in advance, no music in office.