Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, Llc

Mercantile Adjustment Bureau, Llc Employee Reviews

Typical Collections in a Call Center
Accounts Receivable Agent (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 4, 2014
Pros: easy schedule
Cons: poor pay, poor management, high school environment
Mercantile does not differentiate itself in the collections industry. No wage increases occur, and the HR blatantly lie to new hires in order to convince them to accept job offers. The head of HR defends bad management to the point of cruelty. The monthly bonuses are impossible to attain.
A very relaxed atmosphere to work in.
Bankruptcy Supervisor/Office Manager (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAJanuary 4, 2014
At this position I learned a lot about paying attention to detail. I also had to keep within deadlines. Management was very helpful when new issues came about. I was responsible for ordering supplies, making sure that work was being completed in a timely manner, taking care of all issues that involved the office. I was also responsible for training employees as well as notifying management when new issues cam about and gave input on how the issues could be resolved. The job required following government and states regulations to ensure that the company was in compliance.
Productive , family oriented
Costomer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 3, 2012
Pros: goals are met office parties, celebrates co-workers birthday, lotto drawings
Cons: schedule in 2 months in advance, no music in office.
Research personal information on the customers,f ind the best solutions to have a positive end result, I've learned to listen for key factor's , The hardest part of the job is to tell a customer to pay on the account after hearing they just lost their home, I enjoy helping the customers get a better understanding of the matter in case and having a satisfied customer