MERCED COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION

MERCED COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION Employer Reviews

I have an outgoing personality who enjoys the outdoors, snow skiiing, boating and any activities that involve being near water. I am an animal person.
Substitute teacher for Merced (Current Employee), Merced, CAMarch 6, 2014
Although my experience has been in teaching, my personal goals were also fulfilled. I accomplished my goals by taking seminars in business start up, classes in grant writing, seminars on corporation and non-profit organization start-up. Through research I have helped small business owners apply for Trade Mark on their business logo.
Good for growth
Recreational Leader (Former Employee), Merced, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: great cusotmers
Typical day at work is fast pace. Management team is unfair with the team members.
Dissmal
Facilities Planner (Former Employee), Merced, CANovember 4, 2013
Don't expect to move up, even if you have excelled in all aspects of your job performance. Watch your back, attitude... not somewhere you would last if you had worked in the private-sector (governmental waste at its best).
Safe Environment
ASSETS ASP Leader (Former Employee), Merced, CaSeptember 11, 2013
As a ASP Leader I was very comfortable at my job. The work load was balanced as I was able to make ties with parents.
A very rewarding learning experience.
Internship for Office Assistant (Former Employee), Merced, CAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: great people, hour lunches.
Cons: that it ended to soon.
It was a very excellent learning experience.I loved working with the Assistants and the Superintendant, the employees where awsome they were patient with me and taught me alot.
Great place to work for. Very good work life balance
supervisor (Current Employee), Merced, CAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: great work schedule awesome life/work balance
Cons: compensation and benefits
It is a great place to work at. Very low stress and management is very understanding. Work and life balance are great
Productive and Professional working environment
CAL-SOAP Program College Advisor & Tutor (Current Employee), 732 W 13th StreetJune 20, 2013
Wonderful job, staff, and co-workers. Every day of work is filled with positive energy since we work with High School students. At the end of the day, it feels good to know we have impacted at least one or several student's career path. This job is such a eye-opening and valuable experience that I believe will help me continue to succeed in whatever – more... I do as long as I am committed to helping our community. – less
Merced County Office of Education
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Merced, CAMarch 14, 2013
Merced County Office of Education is an employer that has good stability, a variety of jobs, and good benefits package.
Great job to experience the education system
Sub Instructional Aide (Current Employee), mercedNovember 30, 2012
This job includes working with various kinds of special needs students, assiting in projects in the classroom, and working one on one with the student to expand their learning experience. It was so much fun connecting with the children and teaching them everyday life skills. This job definitely taught me a lot about patience and leadership skills.
Kids are cool.
Substitute Instructional Aide (Former Employee), Merced, CAJune 14, 2012
Pros: the kids, never the same day twice.
Cons: i
Management did not apply in that position. I had a different teacher every time I worked. I enjoyed working with the children, and having a different environment to work in everyday.
Enjoyable, productive experience as a first time job.
Secretary (Former Employee), Merced, CAMarch 26, 2012
Pros: responsibility at a young age, experience.
Cons: there were no cons!
I worked 0800-1530 Mon-Fri which consisted of answering phones, scheduling meetings, setting up arrangements for meetings, typing memo's, filing, faxing, copying, typewriting, making posters, attending events at local high schools. I can honestly say there weren't any hard aspects of the job. I absolutely loved everything about it!
Advancement good, Great Atmosphere, really enjoyed working there.
Financial Advisor over 22 school district. (Former Employee), Merced, CaliforniaFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: good atmosphere, advancement possibility.
Cons: long hours, at times i worked close to 14 hours a day.
If you do your job to the best of your ability you can get moved up with more pay. The Company provided coffee and tea for breaks and people were allowed to bring in food for everyone. Pay was ok and the benefits were good. People went out to eat together. Really enjoyed the ability to make other people look good in their ability to do their job.
Great office - fun co-workers.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Merced, Ca.January 5, 2012
Pros: fun meetings, great supervisors.
Cons: it was just a temp job.
I only had a temp. job for MCOE but I loved it!! It was great - a desk with a big window, a MAC computer and busy putting different things together! I loved having to dress nice for this job and the work was very rewarding.