Mercedes-Benz Parts Counterperson
Mercedes-Benz of Flemington, NJ, is seeking a Parts Counterperson to issue parts and accessories to technicians, retail and wholesale customers, and to sell parts to meet monthly forecasts.
- Mercedes-Benz and wholesale experience preferred, but persons experienced with other auto manufacturers in a dealership environment are welcome to apply.
- Must have knowledge of inventory systems and vehicle systems such as, but not limited to brakes, suspensions/steering, electrical, fuel systems, air conditioning/heating and engines.
- Needs the ability to work well with the public and is able to balance multiple customers at one time.
- Exceptional organizational skills, as well as having a firm understanding of automotive components and their association with a vehicle.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and MVR checks and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Hours/Days: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm and possibly every other Saturday, 9am-4pm.
Mercedes-Benz of Flemington is a family-owned and operated exclusive Mercedes-Benz dealership located in the heart of NJ. We have been providing Central and Northern New Jersey, the Lehigh Valley and the Philadelphia region with a friendly automotive experience since 2008. We strive to meet every luxury car driver's unique needs with exceptional customer service in sales, service, and parts. To learn more, please visit us at http://www.mbflemington.com.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Mercedes-Benz of Flemington is a family-owned and operated exclusive Mercedes-Benz dealership located in the heart of NJ. We have been...