Mercedes-Benz USA

Mercedes-Benz USA Employee Reviews

Fun atmosphere
Industrial Maintenance Apprentice- Work (Current Employee), Vance, ALMay 4, 2015
Working at Mercedes is a fun learning experience between assembly work and robot operations it can be stressful, worth it.
Great place to work with great pay and great benefits.
Director of Sales & Supply Chain (Current Employee), Fontana, CAApril 28, 2015
Great place to work with great pay and great benefits.
Great team atmosphere.
Great customers.
Great employees.
Employee discount plans and lease programs.
Mercedes-Benz has always been a 'family' for everyone who has worked there
Sales and Field Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Montvale, NJApril 16, 2015
Pros: Company image, benefits, lease car programs, its employees
Cons: HQ relocation
As a family we all support each other. My work day is filled with many hours of honest work, some hours putting up with bureaucracy but mostly hours are mostly productive and worthwhile.

My co-workers are helpful and personally supportive. I work directly with our dealer body and our field support team. Management encourages growth and movement within the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with at the office and in the field. I enjoyed setting up new commercial van dealerships working with the dealership staff, recommending inventory based on their market needs and training them on procedures and policies.

The most difficult part of the position is difficult to say....if there are difficulties they are dealt with quickly and soon the difficulty diminishes.
great perks
Analyst (Former Employee), Montvale, NJMarch 28, 2015
the company has great benefits such as great car lease deals, health benefits, 401k
fun company culture which values teamwork
Great Benefits & Great People
Performance Analyst (Current Employee), Montvale, NJMarch 13, 2015
The employees are what make this company - the relationships you build and maintain. The co-workers have more of a family dynamic than that of people who work together. The benefits are fantastic and really hard to find at other companies.
Progressive work place with ample opportunity to learn and grow
Manager, Brand Experience Marketing (Current Employee), Montvale, NJMarch 1, 2015
Pros: diversity of tasks, management of large teams, ongoing learning and advancement opportunities
I have an extensive experience and excellent track record in developing strategically sound marketing plans, concepts and projects, in addition to significant hands-on experience building and executing on marketing programs that leverage multiple channels to achieve marketing and business goals with measurable results.
My ability to work across different audiences and quickly establish progressive relationships, combined with my highly-developed ability to lead large, geographically-dispersed teams of marketing and business experts, have been the drivers to my success.
I possess a strong pragmatic sense of business acumen, problem solving abilities, creativity, and sense of "getting things done".
My overwhelming passion, energy and contagious enthusiasm fuel my absolute drive to succeed and not take anything less.
An Exciting imporvement
Jr. Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Montvale, NJJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: designers teaching designers, fast pace, many different points of view
Mercedes-Benz USA is the first place in my career that has not only aloud me to join an internationally known company, but has helped expanded my skill set. While in the creative department there has been many projects I have helped provide my views, and design skills. Through out my experience at MBUSA I was constantly expanding my skills in Indesign, Flash, and Photoshop by using them everyday in new ways.
My co-workers are competitive, yet also willing to provide help and encouragement when needed.
This is a fast pace company, that is perfect for me. I have gone through many projects in my first 5 months, and have yet to find any flaws working there!
Some of the best people I have had the pleasure of working with. High energy, highly competitive, and straight shooters.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER MANAGER (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: a family environment
Cons: limits on advancement opportunities
Brand Essence
Dept. Manager, Product & Technology Communications (Current Employee), Montvale, NJJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good in-house eating facilities
Cons: suburban pay
Working for Mercedes-Benz is always an honor. To be part of a company that has done business for over 125 years and still continues to reinvent itself, it's humbling and also quite educational. While the brand's reach is deep and wide, it continues to require constant polishing of the brand's proverbial star. Since personalized service is part of the corporate culture, it also reflects the work done on the the media relations and project management side of things.
solid company after split from chrysler
Marketing Analyst, Parts/Service (Former Employee), Montvale, NJOctober 18, 2013
Pros: great benefits (health insurance cost almost nothing)
Cons: management can be impatient, poor planning results in constant fire drills
was laid off during reorg period in 2008 but since then the company seems to have flourished. wish i had the opportunity to work there now.
Productive efficient work environment
Travel Purchasing Buyer (Former Employee), Montvale, NJJune 25, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: job security
The company was a professional effective career position. Through the assistance of effective on the job training I learned the position of procurement. Management was an effective part of the learning process. The most enjoyable part of the position was the feeling of accomplishment after closing a deal with the target price I negotiated.
Great industry
Developer (Former Employee), Montvale, NJJune 3, 2013
Always happy to get to work.
Great management and culture.
Shrinking IT department
Learned more about receiving methods.
Parts Receiver (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJMarch 5, 2013
Pros: equipment and supervision were very good.
Used Pick tickets, RF Scanners, and walk along Hi-Lo's
Seperated parts by size and placed them into baskets, carts and bins.

Small parts went into baskets, were labled and placed onto a conveyer system.
Larger parts were either put into carts or bins.
The carts were pushed to thassigned storage area.
The bins were moved using a Walk-along Hi-Lo, and put into a staging area.
Great Company hampered by Major Management Shortcomings
Department Manager - Engineering Services (Former Employee), Montvale, NJJune 12, 2012
Pros: great potential
Cons: "henchmen" general manager
Company structure lets Gen Mgrs operate autonomously with no checks and balances.

The ship is listing because of it and it is about to hit an iceberg, but hey, MBUSA is unsinkable, right? Can you spell Titanic?

Reality check sorely needed. Hopefully it's not too late and the new CEO can get the ship back on course by purging the cancerous elements!