Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

productive.
Valet (Former Employee) –  Bayside, NYFebruary 19, 2017
working here was a good job, but unfortunately i had to leave due to school. they were somewhat flexible with the hours. if i had to recommend this job to someone i will.
Great Management, Strong Sales Team
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 17, 2017
My stay at Mercedes has been a pleasure. The General Manager is very knowledgeable as well as the rest of the upper management. They provide you with all of the tools to succeed.
receptionist
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 15, 2017
they dont like to work with people who take a little longer to get things down. they also dont understand that some people learn different.
Good opportunity to make money if your able to get started by yourself
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDFebruary 10, 2017
On a daily basis I advertise myself to prospects and current customers to retain more business by word of mouth. I have learned a lot about Mercedes and other models of cars with over 100 hrs+ video training. I mainly enjoy my customers and learn about their life and how things are going for them, I am always interested to gain more information on costumers. The hardest part of my job is the hands on training for their is none and have to figure everything out on my own.
Pros
Team oriented
Cons
No training to set you up for success
small dealership
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAFebruary 9, 2017
Small Dealership. GSM wears multiple hats. family environment. Very little concern for work-life balance. I would not recommend this dealership
Pros
Family envirorment
Cons
small store, very little concern for work life balance
File Clerk Position
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 9, 2017
I worked at Mercedes as a file clerk. It was an ok environment. I would just come in for 4-5 hours 3 days a week and file paperwork in a room by myself.
Car Sales
Sales and Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  State College, PAFebruary 9, 2017
Potential to male a lot of money there, if your dedicated to working 6 days a week open to close for approx. 60-70 hours and only be compensated for 40 of them. I was successful at this business but was unhappy in my own lifestyle.
Productive workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 6, 2017
Excellent place of employment! Loved the benefits. Able to learn tasks easily and have a supportive team. Typical day consists of inspecting parts for safety and quality.
Good company to work for.
Roadside Assistance Agent (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJFebruary 5, 2017
Very employee and customer centric. Management was knowledgable and patient. Great facilities to work out of. Many opportunites for growth exist within the company.
Day to Day work experience was informational and creative
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2017
It was an intern position that they do every year (around fashion week). Great experience but I wouldn't do it again.
However I was able to receive hands on experience in a day to day life as a Brand Ambassador or The Daily Front Row. Networking, etc.
fun workplace
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJanuary 28, 2017
This was an extremely satisfying place to work. I got to drive the newer model Mercedes. Got to go off site to deliver cars. very relaxed work area. truthfully there wasn't any hard parts about the job. Hardest could've been the driving cars off the lot in fear that i may get in an accident, which of course never happened
Pros
get to drive the cars
Cons
had to rearrange the car lot
5 Star
VALLET/PORTER (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJanuary 26, 2017
The environment is professional. The benefits are awesome when it comes to health care and dental. Full time hours . In this job I learned how to deal with the upper class and their needs.
Little to No Employee Engagment
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 25, 2017
I am a Quality Engineer at MBUSI.

Most Quality engineers are not engaged in their jobs and lack the empathy to work together to solve problems with the vehicle.

Employee retention is low among engineers aged 22-35. The work demographic can best be described by the older employees (45+) who come in, do their 8 hours, and go home. Most of them are happy to receive good health care and benefits in a state (Alabama) that often ranks #49 out of 50 or near the bottom in many respects (i.e., education, obesity, health care services, inclusiveness, economic health, etc.).

Management is here to make a good income and to drive a car - they do a poor job instilling purpose in the employees under them.

The hardest part of my job is not quitting.

The most enjoyable part of my job is leaving every day.
Pros
healthcare
Exciting workplace, high morale, respectable people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJJanuary 24, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed being employed at MBUSA! They paid for most of my college education, on the job training, and working with great people, job advancement, latest in technology.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits, great perks
Cons
MBUSA moves its location to Atlanta
Professional individual seeing new challenge
Business Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 24, 2017
With more than 20+ years in the automotive and automotive supplier and financial services industries, looking for a company that is well-suited with my capabilities.
good
Quality Control Operator (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 22, 2017
Hard to rotate shifts and its really hard work but dont have any regrets working there. My husband still works for this company and I am happy we still receive their benefits.
Professional
Special Events Cashier/Ticket Taker (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 22, 2017
This was a PRN position and the supervisor was excellent in getting you assignments as needed.

If she knew you were available, she would try to make sure that you were given as many assignments as possible.

I would recommend this position very highly and really liked the group of co-workers I was assigned to work with.
Pros
Professional environment.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Clean and professional.
Automotive Technician, Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJanuary 21, 2017
Clean organized and very professional. Great work experience. Friendly helpful people working there. Great pay and benefits.
Hard work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 19, 2017
Hard work but paid really well. Throughly enjoyed my 5 years working with the same team. Made some great friends and learned a lot about the car manufacturing business. The company restructured due to lack of sales.
Working at Mercedes Benz
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 19, 2017
Good job with great benefits. Team members are very friendly and willing to help each other. Management is people friendly as well. Great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.