Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Perfection
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2016
Wroking with high end clients was a eye opener. Your approach to the product is some what similar to any other car bas model with selling the brand.
day at work
mechanic helper and apprentice (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 14, 2016
helped my brother work on sprinter vans and help another tech

learned how to diagnose, be clean, and be faster during services
Pros
great people and learning environment
Good place to learn people,Very positive
Valet (Current Employee) –  Webster, TXJanuary 12, 2016
everybody acts like family, I learned to stay positive no matter what. The hardest part of the job is to deal wit people who blame things on you that you didn't do.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Awesome Experience
Financial Analyst in the Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 11, 2016
Worked as a financial analyst for three months while finishing college. Worked specifically with department managers controlling accounts.
Decent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 12, 2015
Job was good and great staff but if you are brand new to the industry you need to be ready financially, physically, and emotionally. Be ready for 3-5 months of not making money and if a car gets repossessed that money gets taken back from you
Pros
Money
Cons
If you don't have repeat business there will be no money
Wonderful place to work. Outstanding benefits package!
Team Leader, Maybach and SLR McLaren (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJNovember 5, 2015
Wonderful place to work, outstanding benefits package, lots of room for growth, hire internally first, new jobs posted weekly, had a gym, cafeteria, leasing program at very affordable rates, very upscale.
Pros
You represent an amazing product line!
Cons
Lots of overtime (in Public Relations and Marketing), tough when you have children
Phenomenal experience!
Product Specialist / Spokesmodel (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJOctober 23, 2015
Working for Mercedes-Benz USA was one of the most influential and incredible experiences that I have ever had in my life. I fell in love with the brand and proudly represented Mercedes-Benz at numerous events throughout the United States. It is rare to find a company that captures your heart and soul.
Pros
Travel, promoting the brand, meeting amazing people
Cons
productive and fun place to work
Detailer/ valet (Former Employee) –  Annapolis MDOctober 16, 2015
felt like family while i was at work. Always upbeat and happy never a dull moment. Treated very well, I loved my job. i gladly got up every morning and went to work.
Hard working team that strives to deliver the brand promise.
Regional Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Montvale, NJOctober 8, 2015
Prior to headquarter's relocation, had a stable, driven, and hard working team of people that reached for the stars to deliver on the brand's promise of "The Best or Nothing." Following relocation, the jury is still out.
Pros
Lease program, benefits, team members.
Cons
Flat structure providing little room for career advancement.
Like working with Family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAOctober 1, 2015
Working with Mercedes-Benz of Escondido has been a growing experience for me professionally. We have built long lasting relationships within our dealership where it has the feeling of family. We spend so many hours with each other that building relationships with each other is vital to building a healthy work environment.
car sales
Luxury Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 16, 2015
typical day was slow and boring. i learned to never work at a dealership again. management could care less about a person, just dollar signs, co workers are dead inside and money hungry, best part of job is getting in car and driving home.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
selling cars
mercedes-benz
Receptionist (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair Shores, MISeptember 16, 2015
i was able to learn the ends and the outs about Mercedes Benz from the motto to the meetings . I Got the opportunity to learn about everything there is to know about Mercedes. I have gotten opportunities to work with everyone in there own special department . From the maintenance to the CEO of prestige automotive i was able to gave many get key points i use in everyday life.
Pros
30 min lunches weekly pay
Cons
no cons
Fast paced, always adapting and new experiences each day
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 13, 2015
Taught me a lot more on how to handle customers and co-workers when an issue arose and how to prevent disputes. provided competitive benefits and a fitness facility
Pros
great pay for the work and competitive benefits
Cons
occasional unethical tactics used on customers and employees that i never agreed with.
Very detailed and fast paced.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALSeptember 3, 2015
Enjoyed working here. Great pay and Team members. Very peaceful and relaxing! The company was great, I couldn't have asked for a better job!
Pros
Always had assistance if needed
Cons
long hours but worth it
Productive workplace, great corporate staff, and a premium work experience.
Mercedes Product Concierge & Audi Technologist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 24, 2015
I worked as a Mercedes-Benz Product Concierge and during my time I have never been so please with how an Automotive Company runs its business. Everyone from the dealership staff to the corporate staff are very professional, friendly, and willing to help.
I highly recommend this brand to work with!
work guidelines
Loaner Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAAugust 14, 2015
management did not follow guidelines which led to the select members to be let go. this caused me to not be able to go back after I requested and was approved medical leave.
Penske Owned
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTAugust 12, 2015
Now owned by Penske Automotive Group. Management is on a Ego Trip because its "Greenwich" More time spent being boastful about status than making sure processes are effectively implemented.
Maintenance Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Vance AlabamaAugust 5, 2015
Good place to work, earn high salary, good training. New tech every few years always something new to learn. Good enviroment to work in.
Pros
Pay
Cons
rotating shifts
Productive and the cars are extremely safe and beautiful.
Sales Volume Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montvale, :NJJuly 20, 2015
* A typical day at work was fast paced and production
* My co-workers are Mercedes were helpful, fun, healthy and productive
* The hardest part of my job was finding out Mercedes was moving to Atlanta, Georgia
* The most enjoyable part of the job was testing out the new products and the corporate gym
Pros
Gym
Cons
The company moved
Enjoyable and Fullfilling
Fire Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 4, 2015
My experience at City of Tuscaloosa Fire Department was rewarding and fulfilling. I enjoyed contributing to the city and community.