Mercedes Benz Employee Reviews

Great company, great product
Accountant (Current Employee), ManhattanAugust 18, 2015
The product is amazing and we feel excited about the brand as a whole. Great benefits and good industry. End of the month is typically a difficult and stressful time at work.
Exciting position with great one on one with many people.
New Car Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville,FlAugust 18, 2015
Being a CFO for six dealerships was wonderful with diversity in many areas. Working in the financial area plus construction arena gave me a well rounded & full day.
Good Work Place
Loan Car Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 8, 2015
It's a great place to work but not enough room to move up in the company. There are only a select few positions for people to fill and not enough room for growing with the company unless you know what you are doing or have some expertise.
A productive working environment
Auto Mechanic (Former Employee), San Gabriel, CAAugust 6, 2015
Answer phones and give courteous customer service. I did filing, order payments. The most enjoyable part was that I was able to work around good people and bring a smile to customers faces.
it was nice place work at great people
Senior customer service representative (Current Employee), long island nyAugust 6, 2015
great place to work at everyone helps each other out. management needs to be replace so much going on with the work load being put out
very very fun place to work
Inventory manger (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: long hours
i loved this job we made sure customers got the best visit ever we had to make sure every thing was right and that they enjoy there service visit and made sure that they come in to us for every little thing possiable
Productive and fun place to work in
Customer Assistance Center Representative (Current Employee), Montvale, NJJuly 29, 2015
Pros: working enviroment is very safe and friendly
Cons: short breaks
Great working environment that values the employees' feedback. Management is very knowledgeable and friendly. Mercedes Benz Corporation is a Fortune 500 company dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and customer satisfaction.
Overall good place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee), Vance, ALJuly 28, 2015
I am trying to get away from the swing shift atmosphere of this job, I feel like it's holding me back. Plus promotions from my current state of job are far away.
VERY BUSY ENVIROMENT
Driver/ Forecourt person (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: varied work
Cons: long hours
My day starts at 7.30 am.I open up the garage and dust off all the cars in show room, i then wash the forcourt till lunch time. After dinner i spend most of the day taking money to bank and taking the post the post office. then delivering and collecting cars from other Mercedes dealer ships.
Productive and Fun place to work
Pinnacle (Current Employee), Montvale, NJJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Free lunches at times
Cons: No benifits, or paid holidays for contract employers
I find a typical day for me is self guided. I love the fact that by doing my job, I am able to see exacting what needs to be done for that day and any future task are prioritized. I wish Mercedes Benz were not moving, but had that not been the case I would have not had the experience I had. Great company and my co-workers are very nice to work with.
Productive Workplace
Contractor (Rail Boy) (Former Employee), Vance, ALJuly 5, 2015
Keeps you aware of whats going on in the organization. allowed us to speak our mind and help the system function better.
ive earned attendance award by showing up on time and everyday, also earned and awareness award by spotting bad parts on the vehicle. co workers were easy to get along with never had any problems out of them.
Poorly Managed
Sales (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXJuly 3, 2015
Difficult atmosphere to work in
Overall processes are 20+ years behind today's customer's expectations
Sales representatives are using APB process that was developed in the 60's
Ready to move on
Salesman (Current Employee), El Cajon, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great name
Cons: Family ran
It's just a lot of family at this business, and it's not a fair place to work for a outsider. I feel that business shouldn't consist of favoritism.
ok place to work
paintshop (Current Employee), Vance, ALJune 27, 2015
Pros: off every hoilday
Cons: work with a temp service to long
You will have to work with a temp service for 4 to 5 years before you get hired on as a mercedes worker. You does not get the support you need. Only work 40 hrs a week and no overtime. do not have a union, therefore you don't get hired on at 90 days.
loved working here
Intern (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJune 26, 2015
It was an internship program, i loved waking up every morning knowing i was going there to work.
The atmosphere was always very pleasant. The management were very understanding.
A good place to make good money
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Manchester, NhJune 10, 2015
Pros: Sundays off
Cons: Long work hours
A typical day at this facility would start at 8:00 AM and would go to about 7PM. I would present vehicles to clients and follow up with clients by telephone or email. I learned great business practices from basics to fine detail practices.The hardest part of my job was balancing work with my outside life because of the hours that were required to be successful. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and assisting them in any way.
Service & Transportation Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJune 8, 2015
MB was a great place to work but I wanted to grow and I didnt see any room for advancement. Providing excellent customer service is what I strive for and being able to make the customer happy makes me happy. Being able to coach and develop the Valet staff on new policies and procedures while performing their duties efficiently also allows for the business to flow throughout the day
Slave work
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Vance, ALMay 14, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Slave work, underpaid, unoragnized
Slave work pretty much sums up working for Mercedes Benz. I'm not sure if it was the actual company's fault or the temp service I went through. One thing is for certain I'm never going back
Good work environment with flexible hours
Receptionist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
Pros: company discounts
Cons: healthcare and management
I have learned to manage a sales floor by directing customers to the right sales associate. My coworkers were very friendly and I felt very comfortable and enjoyed going to work. I enjoyed being able to take time off a needed and adjust my schedule to my education needs.
GREAT RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE
Receptionist, Intercar (Current Employee), Newton, NJApril 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not enough hours
MANAGEMENT they are all great, friendly people
CO-WORKERS are fun and helpful
This job is really easy for me so I really do not find any challenges performing at the level that is expected of me.