Mercedes Employee Reviews

Friendly group of associates.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Vance, ALJune 10, 2015
Mercedes was a nice company to work for. What I enjoyed the most was the teamwork. Even the managers pitched in often. The hardest part was to continue breaking down for consistent hours.
Educational Workplace
Intern - Sales Manager's Assistant (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Interesting Luxury Cars
Cons: Nothing
You must be knowledgeable about all the cars as well as the operating systems inside them. Be prepared to make at least 60 calls a day and ask for the customer's business. Extremely fun workplace with interesting customers and amazing co-workers.
Customer Service BDC
Specialized Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 17, 2015
A typical day at work day answering calls coming in and helping customer with their issues. Making out bound calls to customer to see if their service went well, schedule appointment for the customer to bring their car in. My co-workers are very helpful in I had a question and need help they was their ti help me. Management was not great at all the boss was very unprofessional.
working with co-workers makes the day go by faster
Production Worker (Paint Shop Sealer) (Current Employee), Vance, ALJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: short breaks, really not sure if i have a stable job
I enjoy working at Mercedes, but I really dislike the swing shifts and not knowing if I'll have a secure job. I get along with all my fellow co-workers and I appreciate the experience working but I need a stable job on a set shift (1st) so I can still maintain and provide for myself.
A productive and friendly working environement. Driven to delight.
Roadside Assistant Agent (Current Employee), Montvale, NJOctober 29, 2014
Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training. Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests. Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy. Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party. Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
Enjoyable work environment
Loaner Car Coordinator (Current Employee), POMPANOOctober 8, 2014
A typical day at Mercedes I Performed customer service and administration duties, Handle customer complaints and issues.
while working for this company I've learned to work as a team so that the job gets done properly and accurately. The best thing is having a full staff that is hard working . The best part of the job is knowing you've done everything you can to make the customer happy and satisfied with the excellent customer service skills
Good environment to gain work experience.
Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLAugust 13, 2014
Great work schedule, moderate noise level. Diverse employees are the back bone to the company.
just your place !
Independent Consultant Alabama & Spartanburg USA (Former Employee), TuscaloosaJune 18, 2014
greatest place to be in...innovative, free mind..oppurtunites to make mistakes
Creative Development Engineer
Development Engineer (Current Employee), Montvale, NJMarch 18, 2014
• support the validation and verification of Electronic systems of vehicles according to North America specific features during product development phase (including Bluetooth and other infotainment and telematics related products)
• Conduct testing of mobile phones against multiple car kits (NTGs – Production and Development).
• Test Bluetooth functionality according to Mercedes – Benz specific test case report (BT Basic, Phonebooks, PBAP, OPP, HFP HF, HFP AG, HFP Audio, 3-Way call, HFP Reconnect, BT Audio, MAP, and Multiprofile).
• Organize and analyze test results and determine if it is a head unit issue or a Phone OS problem.
• Organize, categorize, and customize the current testing scripts and results according to the specifications and profiles supported by each NTG and perform validation.
• Maintain and update test benches.
• Create all device entries, test reports, user manuals, and feature management of all mobile devices
• Organize and maintain the database of all test phones for car kit testing as well as phones used on test drives by all necessary parameters.
• Assist with obtaining production and prototypical phones for testing from phone manufacturers
• Creation of an automatic PASS variant coding file for all MBRDNA test vehicles
• Maintain of the PASS account activation data base for all active MBRDNA test vehicles
Productive.
Chauffeur (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: constant driving
Picked up clients and took them safely and timely to their destination, helped passengers with their bags and other luggage, assisted elderly and disabled passengers with getting in and out of the vehicle, provided journey and city information to clients, maintained and cleaned vehicle for each job.

Iv'e learned to keep the driver comfortable.
Management were professional and willing to teach you anything.
Co-workers were friendly and team oriented.
Just the content driving watching out for the other cars.
Everything.
Superior Work Environment, with a great team
Accounts Receivable Associate I (Former Employee), Vance, ALJanuary 23, 2014
I really enjoyed my career with Faurecia!! I was completely immersed into the Automotive industry for the first time!! Mercedes definitely cares about both the customers and the employees!
Alot of nothing
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Montvale, NJNovember 3, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: management from the top to the bottom
no advancement , no work life balance ,the companies handbook does not apply to everyone. Problems are promoted or moved laterally The brand is prestigious but the work environment in far from it.
It was very productive and kept me busy
Production Worker (Former Employee), vance, alOctober 26, 2013
I didn't like the fact that they laid off people just because
Great co-workers, relaxing work environment
Intern (Current Employee), RDKAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great team spirit, relaxed work environment, work is fun
Cons: long hours
I always enjoy coming in to work. My collegues welcomed me friendly from the first day there and helped me wherever they could. They even take me out for car rides some times so I can experience the new cars a bit too ;)
Its been a really fantastic experience except to the fact that the work-life-balance is not the very best in this specific country.
Very productive work enviroment
Quality Inspection of parts (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 18, 2013
Classes every month to keep up your training of each job. Great benefits. Training available for on hands job training.
hot,very fast pace work
Sequence person (Former Employee), Vance, alMay 1, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: short breaks
Have an early meeting,learned to get out shippments fast,co workers were fun. Hardest part of job was when equipment would not work well.
Nice cars
Contractor (Former Employee), Vance, ALMarch 19, 2013
Pros: you get to drive nice cars
Cons: 12 hour days can be murder
Great place to work.
Worked with redi-Group repaired finished cars and engines.
Performed quality inspection on engines
Phenominal car, great location, good management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Novi, MINovember 3, 2012
Pros: constant learning environment, nice facilities, great co-workers.
Cons: bone except the economy.
Really a rewarding job; learned so much about the value of customer satisfaction. In retrospect, sometimes regret ever leaving.
PLEASE NOTE
TRANSPORT DRIVER (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDOctober 16, 2012
THIS POSITION WAS OFFERED TO ME AT A TIME WHEN I WAS UNEMPLOYED. I WENT TO WORK DAILY AND PERFORMED AT A HIGH STANDARD. OTHER THAN THIS, I HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENT
GREAT COMPANY
Assistant Media Asset Manager (Former Employee), Montvale, NJAugust 11, 2012
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR, EVERYONE ALWAYS WELCOMING TO GUESTS AND OTHER ASSOCIATES