Pros: Friendly and accommodating staff and work environment
Cons: No identifiable cons in relation to my experience
1) Distinguished, appraised, and integrated multiple sources of knowledge, including research based knowledge and practice wisdom
2) Analyzed models of assessment, prevention, intervention, and evaluation
3) Actively engaged in empirical research with field instructor, to include research, publications, and peer-reviewed presentations
4) Demonstrated effective oral and written communication in working with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities
5) Evaluated the processes and outcomes of the evidence-supported models of social work practice with adults and their families
Because this was an internship designed to cater to my own professional development and to aid in the advancement of research, difficulties of the job varied but was completely related to the expectations of the work's outcomes. The staff at Mercer University, Lithia Springs was friendly and accommodating.