Merchandising Consultants Associates (MCA)

Merchandising Consultants Associates (MCA) Employee Reviews

Fantastic start to your OWN company
MCA Executive Recruiter Opportunity (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 5, 2017
Want work for MCA and work from your own home. Make good money and help others protect themselves while on the road, click the link below or copy and paste,
to get started today

Pros
Work from home
Cons
Need guidance getting started, we can help you
Multilevel Marketing
Independent business owner (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, ILApril 24, 2016
I enjoyed this job because it allowed me to build my own business and network. I met a lot of interesting and kind people along the way.
great
America - Seasonal Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 10, 2016
This was a good company to work for, had good truck and employee were good team player. I learn a lot about how mail is move from one city to another , how it move also from state to state and out of the country.
Pros
good home time
Productive and active place to work.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAOctober 16, 2015
I was in charge of cleaning one of the gyms on Fort Benning. Sometimes being alone in the building at night was creepy. The hardest part of the job was that the gym was huge. The most enjoyable part was no co-workers or management looking over you or interfering with your work.
Pros
Privacy
Cons
How big of a gym it was.
Amazing work place except for commission
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Fallon, NvMarch 30, 2015
I work by myself as an appointment setter. I wake up and at five in the morning I start making calls to small to midsize businesses trying to set up appointments with our leads in the area. I stop working when all the calls are done, I do about five hundred a day. I have learned many different things within this company such as make my own call scripts. Also, I learned how to make cold calls and make sure they were effective as well as set my own goals. The part I like the most is when the business owners are nice to you and they actually hold a conversation (even if they don't want the products).
Pros
I work with costumers.
Cons
It is commission.
well compensated, easy work. no advancement
United States Postal Service Contractor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 2, 2015
This isn't a negative review. You should know the score before you accept a position here. The bids are seniority based and occur every six months. The company pays what the USPS agrees to pay for labor. There are no raises and nobody makes more than anybody else unless the USPS raises their rates.

The work is easy, you load and unload trailers with mail on rolling carts. You drive between the pick up and delivery points in a tractor trailer. You go home. Most routes are home daily. Some are home every other day. You don't sleep in the truck. If your route requires an overnight stay you are provided a hotel room for the night.

Insurance is very expensive here. I'm not sure if it's the same for all mail contractors, but I pay something like 240 dollars every 2 weeks, for just me.
A good place to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2013
My day at work was as follow:
Print schedule for the day, go into patients file to review the reason for visit and to see if there were any procedures order ( EKG, INR, Glucose test, PFT, take pt to X-ray if needed ), prepare pt for examination, once patient was in the room perform any procedures order prior to doctor coming in to room. Update procedures done on EMR, follow doctor's instructions while in the room, administer any injections or vaccines requested per doctor, set up appointments for following visit or forwarded referral to referral clerk if needed, answer phone calls and communicate to doctor if call was classified as emergency call, take messages, forwarded messages, called in prescriptions, faxed refill authorization, sort doctors mail, place follow up calls to patients to inform or results from test or to give instructions to patient given from doctor, restock rooms and order supplies as needed.
Productive and comfortable work place
SHOP CLERK/MECHANICS ASST (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAOctober 30, 2013
I worked in a diesel mechanics shop. I was responsible for all of their parts, ordering, organizing and stocking. I was also the Shop Clerk so I was responsible for all of the office duties from answering the phone, data entry to parts runs.
Good place to work.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 13, 2012
I enjoyed my job at MCA but the manager in our shop was very unexperienced. We had problems getting materials to work with and the proper times to complete our work.
Pros
great people to work with, good pay, nice tools and equipment
Cons
lack of materials, lack of supervision
Ability to learn new things
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 13, 2012
It was a good place to meet new people learn new things that you can use throughout life. Nice people to be around.
Pros
flexiblilty
Cons
mostly outside
Great paying jo
Become an MCA Associate today! (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 24, 2015
- MCA allow you to join your friends so they can make money too.
- Every person you sign up is 80$ and plus you get pay every friday.
Met a lot of nice people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2012
Delivering mail to Georgia, everyone works together there, great people work with.
I like meeting and talking to new people.
Pros
liked the hrs
Cons
equipment
productive work place
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2013
this job allowed me to decide and make as much money as i liked it demostrated hard work ethic.
Pros
at my own pace
Cons
slow weeks
Work From Home
Post Closing Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 30, 2012
A typical work day depends on your schedule and the amount of work you decide to complete.
Truck Driver
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaSeptember 2, 2014
Try to get a regular route. Route get cancelled and you will be driving older trucks