Merchant e-Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
IPO fast changing enviroment
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CAAugust 16, 2017
Challenging environment due to constant changes in the payment processing world. As changes occurred, price structure would need to be updated and Technology Group would need to be adjusted/created online application. Finance would have to modify the settlement process on the fly to safeguard that all transactions are captured.
I enjoyed Interacting with Technology, Account Setup and Sales to develop online application practices. Helping customers/partners with analyzing profitability practices on their merchants accounts was nice.
Amazing Company
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, COSeptember 1, 2016
I was responsible for developing new clients and increasing company revenue. A typical day included Cold Calling, scheduling meetings. Consultative selling.
Pros
Worked remotely
Cons
A company that believes in the right way of doing business.
National Account Executive- Transcom Sales Channel (Current Employee) –  Home based businessMarch 23, 2015
Daily activities comprised of contacting businesses to acquire their credit card processing. You must have a advanced understanding of the inter-workings of a companies AR department to succeed.
Pros
Unlimited opportunity
Cons
Too many changes within the executive leadership.
Worked with Federal and large client merchants
Vice President, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Remotely in AlabamaMay 2, 2014
Worked remotely for four years
Trained myself in Federal Contracting and was successful in being awarded Federal Merchant contracts
Relationships with co-workers were through emails and phone calls and was excellent
Hardest part of the job was when travel to large volume merchants and Federal clients was scaled back to no-travel.
Most enjoyable part of the job was my clients
Pros
Worked Remotely
Cons
non face-to-face visits to Federal and large volume clients
enjoyed my time with the company
Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  melbourne, floridaOctober 10, 2013
Merchant e- Solutions gave me great flexibility on how to handle my account retention team. I came up with my own policies and procedures which eventually gave me a rentention rate of average 93% with my lowest being 89%
Great Employer
Account Management/Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2012
Great environment, fun and always motivational. Learned account management skills and working on the e-commerce side of things.

Want to know more about Merchant e-Solutions?

Ask a question