Merchant e-Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing Company
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, COSeptember 1, 2016
I was responsible for developing new clients and increasing company revenue. A typical day included Cold Calling, scheduling meetings. Consultative selling.
Pros
Worked remotely
Cons
A company that believes in the right way of doing business.
National Account Executive- Transcom Sales Channel (Current Employee) –  Home based businessMarch 23, 2015
Daily activities comprised of contacting businesses to acquire their credit card processing. You must have a advanced understanding of the inter-workings of a companies AR department to succeed.
Pros
Unlimited opportunity
Cons
Too many changes within the executive leadership.
Worked with Federal and large client merchants
Vice President, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Remotely in AlabamaMay 2, 2014
Worked remotely for four years
Trained myself in Federal Contracting and was successful in being awarded Federal Merchant contracts
Relationships with co-workers were through emails and phone calls and was excellent
Hardest part of the job was when travel to large volume merchants and Federal clients was scaled back to no-travel.
Most enjoyable part of the job was my clients
Pros
Worked Remotely
Cons
non face-to-face visits to Federal and large volume clients
enjoyed my time with the company
Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  melbourne, floridaOctober 10, 2013
Merchant e- Solutions gave me great flexibility on how to handle my account retention team. I came up with my own policies and procedures which eventually gave me a rentention rate of average 93% with my lowest being 89%
Great Employer
Account Management/Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2012
Great environment, fun and always motivational. Learned account management skills and working on the e-commerce side of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merchant e-Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7