Mercy Health Partners Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work. Nice office.
Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 26, 2017
Mercy has great benefits and a very nice place to work. Has many benefits to working there. Flexible hours for you to be able 4 10s if need be. They offer health insurance, dental and vision also they have what they call Be Well Within. Also a work out facility that employees are allowed to use and also at other Mercy facilities.
good place to work, but moved out of area.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 19, 2017
would recommend this facility to anyone, work experience was good, the staff was wonderful to me, the only reason that I am no longer there is that I moved out of area.
Fun place to work
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJune 27, 2017
I loved the atmosphere and willingness everyone had to help. I enjoyed that I worked on different units so everyday was different for me. I enjoy going back and seeing all the old people I worked with.
advancement is hard
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 26, 2017
Upper management changes constantly and it is hard to advance in the company starting from the bottom. In some departments there is no clear path on how they want things done.
Nice place to work great benefits brand new campus
NOC engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 16, 2017
Job consists of monitoring the network in real time and addressing problems as they occur. Also performing scheduled tasks and making sure network information is current. Doing some network approved changes as needed. Work with small group of layer 2 engineers with some remote engineers available for hands on work.
Pros
any of 3 shifts are available. I have been on all 3 in 2 years
Cons
Currently long commute 2 hrs a day
Friendly staff
Work closely alongside the nursing staff (Former Employee) –  Shelby, MIJune 12, 2017
Staff is helpful and friendly. They care about their patients. It was a nice place to work. Everything was a team effort. Nurses helped nurse aides and vise versa as much as possible
Exceptional work environment and management
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MI 49444June 6, 2017
Always enjoyed the flexibility to move to different departments within the agency and the opportunities for further development within my career. Management has always worked with me and offered multiple times their ability to assist in my growth.
Fun place to work
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 29, 2017
The people was fun and nice. The company gave me a chance to better my life and was very supportive in that fact. Fun place to work with all walks of life and different backgrounds.
Great staff
Physician Assistant/Locums (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 23, 2017
Great adjunct to a full-time position. Allows me to continue to use my clinical skills and the freedom to do it when it is more convenient for me. Allows for good work life balance.
Large system in Cincinnati OH
System General Manager/Sodexo (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 22, 2017
Mercy Health Partners is a large healthcare system in Cincinnati OH consisting of acute care and long term care facilities. Very high quality services.
Pros
Large system with growth potential
Rewarding place to work
Physical Practice/OCC Health Registrar (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone willing to help out each other and was able to learn a lot from my experience. I got to work off site several times and see the difference I made, which was very rewarding and made it a enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Poor Management
Very cut-throat and stressful atmosphere.
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 15, 2017
Sitting for long periods of time in a very stressful environment. Management was very cut-throat and was not honest to their employees. Would lie to their employees about the direction our jobs were heading.
Pros
Pot luck meals. Good pay.
Cons
Sitting in one spot for very long periods
internship
Externship (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 9, 2017
i enjoyed my internship at mercy rockwood internal medicine and pediatrics. Loved it the employees were all helpful and management was awesome. I would refer this office
nursing
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oregon, OHMay 8, 2017
Very poor management in nurse manager. While a patient was coding the nurse manager came into the code and was insisting on getting annual computer test done when our patient was dying. The paperwork had ten days to be turned in. Should be able to give negative star rating one star is not low enough for this despicable act.
hard work
Inpatient Regional Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 7, 2017
We always ran with what seemed to be a skeleton crew so there was always overtime available. This made the work week pretty long, and sometimes created some burnout. But not a bad place to work by a long shot. Management was excellent.
Nice people poor management
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 26, 2017
The management does seem to care about there employees.The moral is very low and the management does do anything to boost moral.A simple thank you or an email would help.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Always short staffed
Hostile Work Place
Patient Access Lead (Pre-Registration) (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 20, 2017
Upper Management makes this a hostile work environment daily. Very unorganized and unprofessional. Raises are hardly ever seen for hard work. I have worked for the company for 6 years and have have always felt like my positions would be taken away at any given time.
13 Years of Growth and Change
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 18, 2017
Current role is referrals and authorizations. I help out with rooming patients and giving vaccines when needed. Filling medications and nurse visits. We are an Internal Medicine and Pediatric office. We currently have four providers in this office. I would say the hardest part of this job is not having standardization. The most enjoyable part of the job is having great coworkers that make our time away from home still feel like we are with family. The patients really are what we are here for and they make my job very rewarding.
Mercy Healthcare
Specialty Buyer, Materials Management (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 10, 2017
Was bought out by Geisinger Health System in 2005. Different culture compared to a Catholic run hospital. But in all it was a great change for me. Advanced in the 11 years with great raises.
has a lot of opportunity
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  MichiganMarch 14, 2017
Leadership needs to change over, with the merger there is a shift in culture. Patient focus is not the priority with the current nursing and administration leadership.

Nurses do an excellent job caring for these patients. There is tons of talented nursing staff caring for he patients.
Pros
highly skilled nurses at Hackley (legacy hospital )
Cons
team work is lacking, poor selection in Directors