Mercy Home Health Employee Reviews in United States

Aewsome
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 4, 2015
It's an place of Hardworkers and a placeful place to work.enjoyable management and staff. Willingly to go above and beyond to make sure pt are care for
Mercy Home Health
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 5, 2014
My typical work day is to answer phone lines for five different branches for a 8 hr period. I must triage the calls to transfer to the appropiate party which could include: personal calls, complaints, and sales calls. The hardest part of my job is being informed of patient deaths because we service the elderly mostly. My favorite part of my job is being the voice of the company the intial perception of the company begins with contacting me.
Pros
compensation
Cons
no breaks
Very Challenging every day
Hospice Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 16, 2014
At my current job, I have dealt with insurance companies- I submit claims for Medicare, Medicaid, personal insurance. The hardest part of my current job is the changes in every insurance coverage. Verifying the different coverage is somewhat a challenge in itself. Even though my Supervisor is new, I enjoy working with her and learning new ways from her. I have some of the best co-workers and we all work very well together. There's two things that I wish were different and this is, I am looking for a full time position (I currently work part time) and I consider myself as a on hands and a people person.
Mercy home health could be a great home health agency if they would orient the nurse more completely. Nurses love to work from them .
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PANovember 18, 2012
Their orientation needs to be changed and more extensive to nurses coming in to a new field of nursing to do a complete job. Job requires 24/7 hrs no support from management. Coworkers are great and helpful to new employees. Job mentally and physically exhausting..
Pros
flexibility patient care and becoming friends with patients and families
Cons
work never ends
Record review nurse
hHome Car Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 25, 2014
Contracted for a set requirement. record review. They match staff nurses with job requirements
Temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAOctober 8, 2013
This was a temporary position. I would have liked to work their on a full time basis.
Pros
good location, good filing system, great people to work with
Cons
temporary
Love the place, the caring culture
Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 18, 2014
I hate to leave but family obligation call me to seek another place.
Pros
caring people
Cons
everything is computerized and takes a long time to chart
a job that is a lifelong learning
DATA ENTRY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJuly 16, 2013
a typical day consists of a huge amount of referrals to be data entered, reviewed, logged, and so on. the most enjoyable part is knowing that you are helping people in need.
Worked as a temp
Physician Order Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 14, 2014
Temp position, great location, public transportation accessible, near mall and restaurants