Mercy Hospital Cadillac Employee Reviews

General hospital job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIMay 12, 2017
It's fast paced and ever changing. The Coworkers are great but management is lacking in their accountability and staff appreciation. There is a lot of politics that goes on.
Great Place to Work!
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cadillac, MIOctober 4, 2015
This is a fun place to work. My co-workers are knowledgeable and more than willing to teach others. My supervisor is highly competent and maintains excellent communication despite working from various other locations
Pros
Excellent Company Culture, very flexible schedule
Review
Student (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MINovember 10, 2014
Mercy Hospital Cadillac was a fun hospital to have a clinical education experience, and the staff was very friendly .
Good place, gives great care
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJune 12, 2014
Every day is different, depending on patient care needs. We do both floor work and out patient care, and travel the whole building working in every patient care department, as needed.
Patient Access Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJune 2, 2014
My days at Mercy were interesting and challenging. I do not like to be bored and I can safely say that did not happen while working there.
N/a
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJuly 1, 2013
I love working at Mercy Hospital. It is a religious based hospital with employees who are devoted to the care they give. I would consider Mercy Hospital more of a home than a hospital; I wouild recommend it to anyone who needs care.