Mercy Hospital Cadillac Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very Demanding Stressful Position
Emergency Dept. Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIApril 8, 2015
The work experience was excellent and the patient and staff interaction was very educational. The hours worked and demand of the job got to be very taxing on my family and myself.
N/a
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJuly 1, 2013
I love working at Mercy Hospital. It is a religious based hospital with employees who are devoted to the care they give. I would consider Mercy Hospital more of a home than a hospital; I wouild recommend it to anyone who needs care.
Good place, gives great care
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJune 12, 2014
Every day is different, depending on patient care needs. We do both floor work and out patient care, and travel the whole building working in every patient care department, as needed.
Patient Access Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIJune 2, 2014
My days at Mercy were interesting and challenging. I do not like to be bored and I can safely say that did not happen while working there.
Review
Student (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MINovember 10, 2014
Mercy Hospital Cadillac was a fun hospital to have a clinical education experience, and the staff was very friendly .

4.4