Mercy Suburban Hospital Employee Reviews

Best place I ever worked
Staff Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAFebruary 13, 2018
A typical day at work involves supervising colleagues in CT and nuclear medicine departments and providing patient care. I started as a staff technologist with ambition to learn and grow.

I had the opportunity to get cross trained in other imaging modalities and complete my MBA degree with tuition assistance from the employer.

Management is very effective and supportive and the work place culture is fair, inclusive and very strict at the same time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with a great team of dedicated colleagues and be a blessing to everyone we meet everyday.
There is no hardest part in this job, because I look forward for a challenging day everyday.
Stress is how we define it.
Nice place, 2701 Dekalb Pike, East Norriton PA 19401
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  2701 Dekalb Pike, East Norriton Pa 19401December 8, 2017
Nice relaxed placebo work, left for another security job with Metro-One. Didn't like it. Nice people at the job.Good place . Enjoy going to work. Nice cafeteria. Doing 4 its on drug person & overdoses.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Best Pay
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 26, 2017
This hospital has a strong nurses union and pay the nurses well. The staff are like family. Nurse managers/supervisors are great and are always available to staff.
it was a ok place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJuly 17, 2017
Working here had it good and bad days. you had good nurses who knew their job and you had ones that did not. benefits were good but not great. No discounts on anything.
Great people who love their job
Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJune 4, 2017
Management was communicative. Co-workers were friendly and hard-working and very helpful. Good facilities. They trained well there, very thorough oversight.
good boss
Energetic and caring pharmacist (Current Employee) –  East Norriton, PAMay 18, 2017
Wonderful boss, hospital unstable
some techs are great others not good at all.
Like many people there
Dealing with lazy techs worst part, enjoy the work itself
Learned tons about stroke pts and vent dependent patients
Pros
great boss
Very Productive
Environmental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 21, 2016
It was a very great experience, I really enjoyed being able to be hands on with Customer Service. My daily routine of work was good.
Ghetto trash!
OR Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 1, 2016
They might pay well, but it is not worth the aggravation and toll on your mind and body. Stay far away from here they are horrible. I would not recommend this place.
Good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 22, 2016
A great place to work. I learned a lot while I was working there
I had the experience to work on a dementia unit. Clients safety wonderful , wonderful place.
Pros
Cons
Normal
Productive and nice place to work
CMA/PSR (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PA 19401February 19, 2016
A typical day is when you get in office patients are waiting and doctors are ready so you need to be at the office at least 15 mins prior to get your self organized and ready for the day. Co-workers are the best there everyone works as a team. While on the job my co-worker and manager are pleasant to work for.
Pros
free lunches at work
Cons
no cons
ER Registarion Clerk
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 20, 2016
Worked multiple shifts, Great coworkers Would have stayed if didn't have to move. Hardest part was that they built a new hospital and work was slow. Most enjoyable was the people I got to work with.
Friendly Atmosphere
Stroke and Heart Failure Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Norriton, PADecember 3, 2015
Currently going through ownership change. Will benefit from this change. Was a friendly, collegial place to work. Pay and benefits fair.
A good teaching hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 8, 2015
The best part of my job is giving direct care to the patients. I enjoy going to work because my coworkers are the best when it comes to supporting one another.
Public Happiness
Outpatient Billing Patient Access Rep (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJuly 2, 2015
The best part about my job is working with the public and being able to bring a smile to their face. I have worked in this company for many of years and the the coworkers are more like a family, I have been able to build both professional and personal relationship within this company.
this place was not so great
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAMay 28, 2015
I enjoyed the proximity of the location to my house. I also liked how well I was compensated. I didn't like that the managers had their favorites, and it was clear to see with the privaleges they recieved.
Good
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Good I like it great company. Learned a lot. Great co-workers. Hardest is the surgery. Love the surgery.
Pros
Work
Cons
a professional work place for people to work
Discharge Planning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 7, 2014
productive workplace, professional environment some good benefits but slow advancement opportunities
Pros
Professional ampmosphere
Cons
possibility of layoff;s
Very Friendly Workplace
CAT SCAN Technologist (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PaAugust 4, 2014
Mercy Suburban is a very nice place to work. Lots of encouragement and support
Overall good work environment with high patient quality standards
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PaJune 29, 2014
Multitasking, flexiable, supportive. Ability to directly impact patient/family lives. Provide high quality delivery of care and standards.
Pros
Supportive
It was my first job
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  lansdale, PAMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed it ,different work and people. I learned totally different field and it was a different experienced.