Merial

Merial Employer Reviews

Good Working Environment
Senior Certified Technician (Current Employee), Athens, GANovember 24, 2013
A typical day at work is with technicians formulating and filling vaccines into containers for animals. I have learned how to work very good in group and team environments. I have learned how important customer satisfaction is. I have also learned how to write procedures and how to create protocols to test different machines and products. I work with – more... a great group of co workers who are easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job are the long days when we are having problems with our machines. The most enjoyable part about my job is satisfying the customers and my supervisor and manager. – less
Productive workplace
Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee), Gainesville, GANovember 11, 2013
Pros: healthcare/benefits
Cons: yearly raises
Varying day to day schedule, as is the typical requirement when dealing with biologics. A very fast paced work environment. There wasn't much of an interaction with upper management and the production departments. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Aggressive quota-driven culture, questionable ethics
Management/Professional (Former Employee), US territoryApril 19, 2013
Pros: good compensation and benefits
Cons: lack of ethics, poor management
"Finish them, they would not spare you". This is the culture that was promoted at the 2013 National Sales Meeting. For an animal health company that publicly lauds its ethics and professionalism, the reality is its a numbers-driven, win-a-free-cruise if you exceed your quota (no matter how you do it) environment.
Disappointing experience
Vet Tech (Former Employee), DuluthaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: the vet techs were nice
Cons: no feedback or constructive criticism provided to gauge performance
I was so excited about this job. I resigned from a job I held for three years because I thought it was a good opportunity. A recent grad, It would be the first job that would allow me to use my degree. I brought product manuals home and studied each night. I thought I was doing well as all feedback was positive. You can't imagine my dismay when I received – more... a call later that evening that my services were no longer required. Why would they not tell me if there was an issue? I constantly asked for feedback and was always looking for ways to do better. It's disappointing that Merial can be so cavalier with my future and livelihood – less
Merial as a whole
Senior Technician (Current Employee), Athens, GAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: people and benefits
Cons: management
The people that work here are amazing and great to work with. You feel like a family here. The middle management has a lot to be desire.
Productive and clean work environment
Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee), Athens, GAOctober 26, 2012
Merial has provided a great entry-level GMP laboratory environment to begin my career. My department tasks go along with the skills that I acquired at ATC. Daily, I work in a level 2 aseptic environment with live or inactive antigens formulating and pooling large volumes of animal pharmaceuticals.
My biggest complaint of my job is the last minute schedule – more... changes, not that it is a difficult task to accomodate, it is more of a danger to the product as there are always contamination possibilites and with late changes and rushing to do processes it opens the door for errors.
I enjoy the people I work with the most. – less
A wonderful work place
Frontline Vet Technician (Current Employee), Duluth, GASeptember 4, 2012
Work as a team to answer inbound calls and help as many customers with their problems.
Job Security
Veterinary Technician (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 7, 2012
Great environment to work in. It is Biology meets Corporate America. Only issue is the job security. Started working as a temp in June and was initially informed that the position would last until Nov... The position actually lasted just one month
Environnement de travail et développement au sein de Merial
Stagiaire Contrôle qualité (Current Employee), Saint-Priest, B9March 18, 2014
Je suis arrivé au coeur d'une équipe très dynamique et à l'écoute, me permettant de me mettre rapidement en valeur, malgré mon statut de stagiaire.

Les projets proposés sont très intéressants et donnent envie de s'investir, d'autant plus que l'évolution semble très accessible au sein de la société.

Les employés bénéficient de nombreux avantages (société – more... SANOFI), avec notamment un salaire conséquent et un CE avec beaucoup d'opportunités.

Le seul bemol est peut être l'impossibilité de se faire embaucher en CDI pour le moment.. – less
Muy buena Empresa
DIRECTOR DE NEGOCIOS (Former Employee), Querétaro, QUEFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: agilidad, orientación de servicio.
Cons: pocas oportunidades de desarrollo
Una empresa ágil y con sentido de urgencia de acuerdo a su enfoque al cliente.
Excelente entreprise
Assistant transport export (Former Employee), Lyon 7e, B9February 2, 2014
L'équipe shipping de Merial est très dynamique et sympathique.
Empresa excelente e de muito potêncial
Estágiario (Former Employee), Campinas, SPJanuary 14, 2013
A Merial é uma empresa que vai crescer ainda mais, o clima organizacional é ótimo e os colegas ajudam uns aos outros, a minha gerência em especial foi muito comunicativa e participativa tanto com o negócio quanto internamente para equipe. Aprendi muito lá sendo a Merial como minha primeira experiência.

About Merial

Merial keeps animals merry. The company makes a variety of drugs and vaccines that treat and prevent disease in pets, livestock, – Read more