MERIDIAN AUTO PARTS

MERIDIAN AUTO PARTS Employer Reviews

not good
counter person yard forman (Former Employee), Spanaway, WASeptember 8, 2014
new comany came in and bought the company and said nothing would change ,,, they fired all employees ththe first mounth
Worst employment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 14, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: poor management
Company lacks professionalism as well as doesn't take the time to know their employees. They're main focus is generating profit, but not giving credit to the people that does the back b
Enjoyable atmosphere, team players, new friends, always new challenges, always busy
Sales and customer service representative (Current Employee), San Diego CAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: free snacks and drinks
Cons: traffic to and from work
A typical day flies by because of the volume of the workload. Even though it can be stressful at times, it is a great work environment.

I have learned many different professional and business strategies when speaking with customers and management. Honing my multitasking capabilities is a strong suit in which I am able to add to my resume as well as patients.

The management team is the best I have worked with. The management staff is always eager to assist in solving an issue.

My co-workers are a team of passionate customer service and sales professionals. The sales floor works together to meet the end result to ensure company loyalty and integrity. I have made great friends while working at Meridian.

The hardest part of the job is punching out. The workload is never ending and the day flies by which makes clocking out hard because I like to finish my tasks before I leave the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is car talk. One of my main passions is cars. I have been a custom car builder since I was two years old so, any chance to get paid to talk about car parts is great! Another great aspect of my position is to educate customers about what the car parts do. Helping customers save money is a great feeling as well.
awesome coworkers and family events
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Mira Mesa, CAMay 11, 2013
Pros: free snacks and drinks
Cons: no advancment
Set up shipping area, clean area, boot up computer check orders and release them onto scan guns so that the part pullers can pull the parts verify the parts after the pullers have given them to me set them on the belts for the packer to pack the parts for shipment, pack and pull orders if needed, check in new parts, after parts are packed load them onto the truck for shipment.
Great company, great intermediate management.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 14, 2012
Owner aggressive and violent. Horrible work environment when owner present.