Meridian Medical Associates

Meridian Medical Associates Employer Reviews

great co-workers
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee), Joliet, ILJanuary 16, 2014
the management needs a little change, but over all a great place to work.
Business environment and very busy.
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee), Meridian, MSAugust 25, 2013
Pros: assessibility to the dr. when i am sick.
Cons: pay, medicine is expensive for asthmatics.
The job I perform is very busy. As an operator, you have to pay attention to every call and direct to the correct location within the clinic. As a result, you must be patient and understanding without getting frustrated with the caller. I work with a group of ladies who are helpful and thoughtful. Since I am unable to go to the ladies room, when in – more... need, they do not hesitate to come when I call. The hardest part of this job is the day after a holiday. The lines become very, very busy all day long. My most enjoyable moment is when the caller says, "Thank you" for being patient and helpful. I have learned to be understanding and patient and to be mindful that it could be my family members or myself on the other end of the phone and I would not want anyone to be rude to us. – less
Externship Site
Externship (Former Employee), Joliet IlApril 3, 2013
I was able to put my skills learned in the classroom to test in a real office setting. I worked in many different departments from pediatrics to asthma and allergy.
Productive and busy place to work.
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee), Joliet, ILAugust 9, 2012
Pros: flexability
Cons: lunch breaks could be longer
A typical day at work is exciting you never know how your day will, this company stays busy what i like most about this company they do a lot for the community.