Meridian Senior Living is looking for a talented Executive Director to operate the Carriage Court of Kenwood Assisted Living Community in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff, ensuring adequate staffing while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates; quality assurance; participating in sales and marketing activities while developing and implementing an annual business plan that achieves the financial goals and maintains high occupancy through marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as a team member in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred.
- Experience of 3 years or more in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials and general public.
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses, competent in generating revenue, fiscal management (budget planning) and census building.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license.