Meridian Employee Reviews

Fun, Productive, Educational
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 3, 2017
This is a place to learn something new everyday. Management was always incredibly nice, and eager to teach their employees new things. Employees are always being recognized for their hard work and dedication!
Cons
healthcare
fun worlkplace
Busser and Bartender (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 18, 2017
I enjoy working here. I love the entire team from hourly associates to management team. The aura of the entire place is refreshing and very beautiful.
Easy going work environment
Support Team Member (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDAugust 28, 2017
You will be paid generously for the work that you do but the higher up people do play favorites and you will see that very early on. Someone in the same position as you that only does half the work you do will be praised and rewarded before you will.
Nurses are rude
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXAugust 10, 2017
Nurses were rude to cnas, family members and residents. Cnas were overworked. never enough supplies. resident though the food was horrible. ............
Intresting. Always something new.
Certified Nurse's Assistant, Medical Staff Network (Current Employee) –  Awesome!July 19, 2017
You get to pick your days and hours. I'm currently unsure about benifits thats why it went unanswered. While some places pay a bit more.. you gotta put up with a LOT more.
Pros
You choose
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 13, 2017
We stock parts for General Motors. It was fast paced. I made a lot of friends. The culture was laid back. Management was laid back also. I worked in different positions.
Pros
Lots of fun
Cons
Company went bankrupt
the hardest part of my job
Dietary/Cook (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 27, 2017
the hardest part is having to work with people who doesn't want to work.I mean I love working there because I like to help people even its just by feeding them it makes me happy to see a smile on their face. It would be better if everybody would do their part.
Easy work just needs new supervisors
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Eaton Rapids, MIApril 19, 2017
You got a 30 minuite lunch and two ten minuet breaks, you assemble different car pieces and heat treat. The management wasent always on the same page somebody would tell you, you work the next day and somebody else would say you have the day off.
Pros
Time flys by.
Fun work place
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAApril 6, 2017
Meridian is a great place to work, fast paced, smart people, I've got many new friends. Management is great, they know what they are doing. Most definitively recommended!
best job ever
remelt (Former Employee) –  Eaton Rapids, MIMarch 15, 2017
best job i ever hed start off at 11.50 then went up to 12.50 after my first 30 days beanfits were amizing love the fact that only worked 3 days a week and there was always overtime
Enjoyed working as a team
Full time Rad Technician, Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJFebruary 20, 2017
While I worked for Meridian I was responsible for various jobs. In the urgent care center I would register my patients, bring them back do vitals, any testing that needed to be done, perform any x-rays that needed to be done, complete all follow up labs, and lastly I was responsible for the billing of the providers. Since this was the night shift my team members and I were all responsible for the same job title even though I was hired as a X-ray Technician I enjoyed being able to learn and adapt to the environment I was working in.
Pros
Team work
Always busy
Space Dye Operator (Former Employee) –  Valdese, NCJanuary 19, 2017
There are a multitude of jobs within the organization, ensuring job security. If you're a hard worker, you'll always have something to do even if it's cross-training in other departments.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Restricted to the premises for breaks
Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Helped organize documents for clients/state of California
Helped with bookkeeping
Took pictures of property and organized assets
Pros
Very cordial, friendly atmosphere
Cons
n/a
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neptune City, NJDecember 22, 2016
Professional acuurate company.
My entire experience was something ill always remember. A great company with amazing people and plenty of time to move up and better yourself and the company you work for at the same time.
Pros
Offers ability to to better yourself as a team player as well as education.
Great company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 13, 2016
The management was great. Great pay and good benefits, this company also has good job security. Very small office but very friendly. Everyone is about business and they get the work done.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long days
Plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and work with a variety of doctors and clients
Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  Muncie IN 47304October 9, 2016
Meridian offers opportunities to move around within the company to work with all age groups and many specialities. There are services for pediatrics, gynecology, mental health, drug abuse, internal medicine and behavioral health. Those working at Meridian are flexible and open to new opportunities.The most enjoyable and hardest part of the job is learning new things almost daily.
Pros
Learning opportunities, great doctors
Cons
Distance from my house, no security
exelent
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 22, 2016
Very good company
I was worked in machine operator
Very clean
Good management
Good prodution
They was to declare in bankrutpsy
Pros
free lonch
Cons
short braks
none cultured and bias environment
Program Counselor (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNSeptember 12, 2016
Working on individual outcomes and daily living skills most rewarding. Dedication to the individuals being served is important and giving them a smooth transition into their own group home setting is a plus. Keeping things very professional was easy and helped the work environment. Management style was non professional and more friendship focus when interacting with employees. Managing the transition/ crisis home with no experience more on a "who know" bases'.
Pros
working on outcomes with indivisuals being served
Cons
bias, none person centered work environment, extremly judgemental with no room to grow.
awesome experience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 19, 2016
Great learning experience, ADP savvy, word proficient. 125 Residents and several departments & shifts. A people person, who loves problem solving
Fun place to work
Control Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 9, 2016
Co-workers are great, very friendly and knowledgeable about their trade.

Typical work day for me was to check emails in the morning over a caffeinated beverage. Respond to any new correspondence either email or over the phone. Then continue focusing on the current project at hand at whatever stage of the design it was. Lunch hours are flexible, I preferred to take mine at 11am to beat the rush of local restaurants. Come back and finish out my day on project design or coordination, whichever was most urgent.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Lack of Healthcare plan