Meriplex Communications Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Disorganized environment
Sr NOC tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2017
The company is a small family owned place. Focused entirely on the families own interest rather than the business or employees. If they could ever be ok to spend the money and be properly staffed. It could be an ok job.
Cons
No breaks and short handed staff.
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2016
I had a lot of fun learning the basics of Meriplex Communications as an intern. It was challenging and it was fast paced learning, as is the environment of the work done in the office. My work involved all kinds of areas such as filing, inventory, answering the phones, lunch orders, cleaning, and stocking the fridge, maintaining office supplies, and more. I learned that although my job at first seemed to be insignificant compared to the likes of my coworkers, every little thing helps to make the company run. Although my tasks might appear small from the outside, the intern position is important in the entirety of the company and helps things run smoothly. My boss was task-oriented giving me a large stack of new applicant papers to sort through various times throughout the day, but this is not a problem if you don't slack and are task-oriented. The management was very friendly, and it was a great working environment.
Pros
great intern experience FOR HARD WORKERS
Cons
family firm
good experiance
Network Architect (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2015
good experience working with friendly people was great fun

private company family owned

have downsized alot in the last year

Want to know more about Meriplex Communications?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meriplex Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Meriplex Communications Reviews by Location