Career minded employee wanted for client service position at our Alpharetta, Georgia office for a tri-state financial planning firm.
Our Client Service Representative job offers:
- Excellent benefits
- Strong performance incentives
- Exceptional growth opportunity
- Every possibility for success
Work with the best, representing the best - all while having fun, earning great rewards, and building a future.
This position requires a high school diploma , previous customer service experience in the securities industry required. General computer skills (ability to access email, and the Internet) are required for this job and proficiency in the following programs are desired: Word, Excel, and, GoldMine or a comparable CRM program
- Responsible for understanding and processing all required client account related paperwork.
- Answer incoming phone calls to local office and route to appropriate individuals. Make periodic touch-base call to clients based on schedule
- Accessing and working with broker/dealer website to implement various client processes including but not limited to account applications, distributions requests, beneficiary changes, etc.
- Process dictation notes from financial advisors transmitted via “Copytalk” service. Set up various follow up activities for other team members based on notes from advisors.
- Assist with various compliance duties including maintaining various logs and other records required in securities industry
- Periodically assist with marketing activities such as client events
- Assist clients with various requests regarding their investment accounts. Answer non-investment questions regarding account procedures.
- Strive to meet highest level of client satisfaction by resolving client issues in professional & timely manner.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to relate to clients in a professional caring manner
- Strong verbal and organization skills
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Windows programs as stated above
- Typing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Probing and Problem solving skills
Fingerprint and background check required by Securities Regulations
Compensation is between $34,000 to $40,000 depending on experience and qualifications, plus quality performance bonus
Recruiters please do not contact this poster