Productive Work Place with a delicious Cafe
Production Worker (Current Employee) – South Jordan, UT – June 26, 2017
- A typical day at work always has some form of task or another to complete. Products are built for doctors and hospitals to save lives.
- I have learned of the unique variety of products needed and the different ways to build at least a few of them.
- Mariela Pacheco is a neat lady, but very strict.
- Merit can be lively and somewhat clickish. There are dozens of different departments and opportunities... or so one would hope.
- I struggle with the speed necessary for the job. I cannot build as quickly as others and it is frustrating and discouraging. I am often complimented on my attention to detail and desire for quality, however.
- The most enjoyable part of my job? A job completed with no Non Conformance issues, in a timely manner and with little or no scrap. Mostly, feeling like I accomplished something.
Delicious cafeteria food; fast paced environment, beautiful campus, opportunity to help doctors and communities.
Very low pay in comparison to similar businesses, new positions are already gone by the time they are posted, "moving up" feels impossible lately, tensions with clickish individuals on line.