Merit Property Management

Merit Property Management United States Employee Reviews

MERIT/First Service
Accounting Manager/AR Lead (Current Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAAugust 20, 2013
They don't care about their employees. You are just a number.
This is a lie
ex-employee (Former Employee), The Preserve, ChinoApril 28, 2013
Cons: everything
This job title and description is a lie you are not going to get a Project Administrator, they will call it after hire project coordinator, which is easy terms "receptionist" also, they do not want anyone outgoing what so ever, they underpay for what you do. This job description is nothing of what the job is going to be doing, great company if you can be hired full-time but this will never be full-time, they will keep your hours 1 hour under full-time so you will never get the awesome benefits. The co-workers at this facility are horrible and if you have no personality and no skill just starting out - you will be perfect for this position. They also will give zero warnings or notices before firing you. They will fire you simply if they don't like you. Horrible company I would never work here again nor would I suggest anyone needing a job to apply or work here you will be out of work again very soon.
Flaws in buisness model will bring down the quality of their product.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: talented staff
Cons: they dont live by their values
Great employee's but their values fall to the waste side when the client wants somthing. They dont stand up for their talented employees when the homeowners are dishonest.
Independent work
Maintenance (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 10, 2013
Well I unlocked the clubhouse in the morning, then went on with my daily duties.
job was fun learned alot
Janitor (Former Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 1, 2012
typical day at work was for me to unload the tools from the truck for that job duties we where going to do. For example i would get down a shovel and jack hammer if we where digging that day. Every day would be different some days would be digging and other days we would be plumbers. Learning different technique ever day was great from how to frame for a side walk to how to mix rich cement
Good insight to what a Homeowner's Association entails
Recreation Director (Former Employee), Chula VistaMarch 4, 2012
Pros: yearly meeting
Cons: little advancement
The company manages different kinds of property; therefore the HOA's were different for each account, which was confusing at the beginning with no background knowledge of an HOA. The procedures, organization and management of the accounts are proof of the capability of those employed.

Merit Property Management Salaries