Merkle

Merkle Employer Reviews

Friendly, yet constant hiring
Receptionist or Information Clerk (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks, no training.
On a typical day at Merkel, you would spend possibly 15 minutes trying to find a parking spot and walking to the locker room to store your belongings. Followed by clocking in and preparing your work station for the work day. Everyday was like walking on egg shells because, the managers were always firing people and hiring new people and you never knew – more... if you were going to lose your job that day. The hardest part of the job was trying to please management from another department but, my enjoyable part of the job was meeting friendly people and learning new things. Management was not concerned with training the new employees, but to throw new tasks at them every day. Hoping you would get the hang of it and not mess anything up. – less
high paced, good culture
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: breakfast fridays
Cons: way way out of town - long drive. (boston)
24/7 system support for marketing campaigns. Lots of great people. Management likes to experiment with new ways to lead, most help. Nice people, loved writing and designing the custom CRM systems.
Fun work place
Email Developer (Former Employee), DenverSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: fun, relax, lay back
Cons: short deadlines
The hardest part of the job was waiting for passwords, every day was a little different. But it would mostly start my looking at the board to see what needs to get done by the week.
fun workplace
Mail processor (Former Employee), hagerstownAugust 21, 2013
nice coworkers
nice hours
easy to do
nice breaks
a lot of math
nice management
Worked with a team of employees to ensure speedy donation processing.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 22, 2013
Led a team of employees to scan, key and process donations. I enjoyed the experience I gained in management and leading, however, the company did not value its employees.
flexible schedule
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 8, 2013
I liked my schedule but can be a very difficult place to work. Most enjoyable part of the job was the daily conversations with certain customers and clients. my co workers were nice. Management could have been better. Had some problems with them doing their correct job. I learned how to get around on the computer a little easier.
Loved the fact that people wanted to donate to others
Mail Processor (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJanuary 10, 2013
I imputed clients' donations into their accounts. I liked that other people liked to help others. With Breast Cancar and ASPCA
Poor company to work for.
Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDSeptember 20, 2012
Poor compinsation for time, On more then one occasion I worked twelve hour shift to help. I gave a months notice before leaving and the company refused to pay me my vacation time.
Quiet Workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 19, 2012
Pros: peaceful.
Cons: couldnt conversate, or be comfortable in your chair, had to sit straight up constantly when we weren't dealing with customers.
Data entry, keying names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, expiration dates in the computer, as well as scanning items into the computers.
poorly
Credit Card clerk (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 10, 2012
It just was not a very good enviroment to be in. Time management for managers was not very good. Most management waited until the last minute to give out work, they would also wait until 10 min before you leave to tell you that you must work overtime. If their was a death in the family it was hard to obtain any time off.
Nice, Friendly, Proffesional
Data Entry (Former Employee)June 25, 2011
I enjoyed it, the people were always friendly and always professional

About Merkle

Has your company's marketing momentum moved from measurable to murky? Meet Merkle, a customer relationship marketing agency that – Read more