The Franchise Sales Consultant (FSC) is a professional sales position that reports to the Director of Franchise Sales. The FSC is responsible for closing inbound leads who desire to purchase one of Merrymeeting Group’s (MMG) franchise opportunities (US and international). These franchise opportunities currently include:
1) Inspect-It 1st Property Inspection
2) Pro Energy Consultants
3) Computer Troubleshooters
4) Geeks on Call
5) MTOclean, Residential and Commercial Cleaning
6) Sunbelt Business Brokers
Using email, phone calls, webinars and other tools, the FSC will guide leads through our Discovery Process to educate them on the franchise opportunity’s industry, potential, business model, initial investment, training and support, etc. to mutually determine if the franchise is a good fit with their business ownership goals.
The company provides all sales leads – no cold calling required. We expect to invest a minimum of $6,000 per month on acquiring leads for the FSC and achieving specific sales targets will be expected.
The FSC should possess a minimum 5 years sales experience and specific experience in relationship-based sales via telephone is preferred. However, we would also strongly consider an experienced business professional with comparable expertise who might be contemplating a career change or desires better work/life balance.
No previous experience in franchise sales required. No travel required. Position is not remote.
Competitive compensation and benefits package includes base salary, commissions, bonuses, paid vacation, health insurance, 401k and more. Full training and best-in-class systems provided; casual yet entrepreneurial work environment. Realistic second year earning potential of $100k+.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum 5 years experience; bachelor’s degree preferred
- A track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals
- Experience in conceptual, relationship-based sales, predominately via phone
- Hardworking and highly motivated
- Aggressive, yet professional
- Mature demeanor and strong communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude
- Comfortable with web-based CRM systems and other technologies
- Ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Not afraid of accountability
- Desires a long term career with a company
Founded in 2001, Cleveland-based Merrymeting Group (MMG) is a leader in the franchising industry, owning 7 franchise systems and representing approximately 2,000 franchised locations worldwide. We are aggressively investing in and growing our franchise sales department over the next year, and also anticipate acquiring additional franchise systems in the year ahead. To learn more, visit www.merrymtggroup.com.
Interested parties should email their resume by August 31, 2013.