Responsible for duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Capacity to analyze blueprints and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations.
- Lays outs, fits welds to ASME section VIII div. I. Fabricated components to assemble tanks, columns, pressure vessels and heat exchangeers according to blueprints and knowledge of welding and metallurgy.
- Must be able to determine required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of physical properties of metals, geometry, weld shrinkage and welding techniques.
- Proficient in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) process required.
- Must be able to follow and adhere to safety procedures.
- Must speak and read english.
Minimum Education / Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of experience fitting and welding on the following metals and alloys: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Titanium and Zirconium using Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) process
Global expert in materials and solutions for extreme environments as well as in the safety and reliability of electrical equipment Mersen...