Responsible for duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Capacity to analyze blueprints and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations.
- Lays outs, fits welds to ASME section VIII div. I. Fabricated components to assemble tanks, columns, pressure vessels and heat exchangeers according to blueprints and knowledge of welding and metallurgy.
- Must be able to determine required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of physical properties of metals, geometry, weld shrinkage and welding techniques.
- Proficient in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) process required.
- Must be able to follow and adhere to safety procedures.
- Must speak and read english.
Minimum Education / Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of experience fitting and welding on the following metals and alloys: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Titanium and Zirconium using Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) process