Merz Aesthetics Employee Reviews

Overall a good company
Executive Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CANovember 4, 2015
Overall a good company, depending on the manager, the company generally treated their employees well.
lots of admin work, and one of the products didn't deliver.
Nice place to work but no room for advancement.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Franklin, WINovember 15, 2012
I learned quite a bit of the clean room rules and regulations. Management is going through alot of changes right now so it"s hard to state my opinion. There is always a drawing or raffel going on which I think is very nice. (baseball tickets, TV, etc.) The hardest part of the job is the on going need for overtime. I don"t mind doing my share but 7 days a week is getting old.
Autonomy and the Entrepreneurial Spirit
Manager, Business Analytics (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 16, 2012
As long as I can remember, one of more challenging expectations of the job is having a manager that does not have an office down the hall or on the same floor. My manager works remotely out of state and travels 85% of the time. Merz Aesthetics was birthed from a start up environment where processes and career paths were not predefined but often times discovered by the individual. It is the individual's creativity, drive, and discipline that will help further the business before personal ambition. You're career is truly in your own hands as you have to wear the "many hats" that people talk of. You have to do the hard work first before you receive any accolades.

For me to be part of this great experience and to have thrived (let alone survived), I'd say I learned this lesson of life very well.
Possibly a company on it's last leg in the US
KEY PERSON (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 3, 2012
Policies are changing everyday, management high on favoritism and quite unethical in some of its decision making I can't recommend anyone work for this company unless it is gutted from the ground up in the US.
Pros
pay
Cons
management, decision making and a slew of problems that won't let this company have longevity here in the us.