Merz North America Employee Reviews

Loved my job
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 29, 2017
Perfect job, great pay, wonderful company. I loved my job. My division closed but I wanted to work there for the rest of my career. Stellar products Amazing owners LOVED IT!
Pros
ALL was terrific
Cons
Great energy and brilliant and dedicated resources!
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 24, 2017
During my tenure at Merz, I have encountered very dedicated and intelligent people who are all focused on seeing the company succeed. I have been well appreciated for my contributions during my stay here and would come back if asked in the future for other projects or programs.
Pros
Supportive leadership
Cons
Financial issues created unstable work environment
Horrible company
MANUFACTURING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Franksville, WIAugust 1, 2017
No job advancement, management is clueless, employees have free rein, hard working employees are treated horribly, management does not listen or help with problems, management very hands off, management never available to help with issues and when you can locate them they disregard any problem there is.
Registered Nurse, Executive Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 9, 2017
Like I stated above, it was a great company to all the merges and aquisitions have taken place. Many job cuts. no work life balance. But I loved the job regardless and loved the customers,
Pros
great benefits
Cons
work life balance
Great place at first than it was miserable to come to work everday
Lead (Former Employee) –  Franksville, WIJanuary 28, 2017
I have worked at merz for 8 years in manufacturing and there was no room for advancement. The managers were very unprofessional. Manufacturing was the worse place to come to work to.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management/no room for advancement
Merz North America, Inc offers opportunities for many careers which includes sales, marketing, quality insurance, lawyers, doctors, IT, etc.
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 25, 2016
Opportunity for position and promotion growth. Friendly work environment. Excellent communication between each departments. Management always listened to employees on how to improve their work department. Free breakfast for all employees on Friday mornings.
Pros
Incentive points for years served and holidays, free breakfast on Fridays, excellent benefits
Cons
Their were no cons.
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 14, 2016
Although I was there for a short time, it is an amazing place to work. Everyone is very friendly and personal.

I would love to work there again
Merz Franskville, WI
Associate Manufacturing manager (Former Employee) –  Franksville, WIApril 19, 2016
Nice company, good people to work with. Interesting product line, and the company was very serious about the product they produced.(Contract Position)
Productive Workplace
Packaging Associate (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 20, 2016
Working for a great company that is growing more and more each and every day. I'm very happy to be apart of the company and hope to explore by moving around to get all of the experience I can. I enjoy the work that I do everyday its all around a great job with great management and great benefits for my family
Pros
Great benefits, Free lunchs, Set schedule
Cons
Policies, Communication skils, No opportunity to grow
Growing company
Lead Chemist (Current Employee) –  Franksville, WIMay 17, 2015
The company is currently going through growing pains of a startup type to a mid-sized medical device company. They have not found their identity and still try to make systems work that were developed as a small independent company before they were acquired by Merz. They have not found the correct balance between investment and growth and are trying to achieve competitive growth without spending adequate money to update overwhelmed systems.
Merz is growing rapidly with constant change and opportunities for employees.
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 9, 2015
I love my job with Merz and am only leaving because company is relocating corporate office to Raleigh. I deal with many employees on a daily basis and enjoy the interaction. Management is very approachable and empowers employees to do their jobs independently.
Going thru many changes
Office staff (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 6, 2014
Company relocating corporate office to Raleigh area and is losing a large number of talented people
okay place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Franksville, WIJuly 14, 2014
* shipped out product and when product came in I received it. Did inventory checks threw out the warehouse that I worked in.
* management very unorganized and has a lot of favoritism.
* people I worked around for the most part were very enjoyable to work with.
* forced to do overtime without knowing when you would be able to go home.
* good benefits and for the most part a very well rounded job