MES Solutions Employee Reviews

Not a very fun environment
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 17, 2018
They work you like a slave and management sucks!!! They put friendships over their business relationships. They are not very friendly and can be very rude!!! You can communicate with management what you need but they don’t care!!! I would not recommend applying here.
Management is terrible
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 7, 2018
Too much gossip and no structure. Supervisor doesn’t train because they lose workers each week. Better off finding a different place to settle. Please find any other place than here.
Fast paced and lack of workers
Document Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WANovember 16, 2017
The work is stressful and not enough workers. They don't know how to train you and expect you to know what you're doing in a day. Each day I'm figuring out what I am suppose to do and lack of structer and procedures here.
Pros
Paid lunches, Great helpful ppl
Cons
Lack of training, and bad supervisor
wouldn't recommend
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2017
Management needs improvement very uncomfortable enviornment to work in. people aren't very nice. doesn't communicate very well will staff. Management not well trained.
Pros
national company
Cons
health care
na
Saddlebrook - Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJOctober 9, 2017
Scheduling medical exam, pushing paper, phone calls, sitting long hours short lunch breaks, now incentives or ability to move up in career, favoritism
OK place to work but employees are so vindictive
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 28, 2017
At first I truly enjoyed worked at this place but after awhile the coworkers become to involved in your personal business that it became stressful and not happy to work there. The management was wonderful until a problematic situation arose and 1 of the 2 would be more manage material by taking charge instead of taking sides. Overall the area I worked in was truly and experience that I can never forget and I wish the coworkers would just work together if so I would be a wonderful place to be.
Pros
Great Regional Vice President, Free Lunches, Very Reasonable, Paid Time Off
Cons
No Team Work, Very Noisy Coworkers, Lazy coworkers, Insurance, Bonuses
Okay place to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2017
the management is not the best. I don't think i'd ever work there again. the upper management is a racist. She constantly asks me questions about being of color. you are blamed for things you don't do. when you ask for direction you don't get it. when you're suppose to get a raise you don't receive them. The manager is belligerent and unprofessional. the office atmosphere is very inappropriate.
Pros
the pay isn't the worst.
Cons
everything else
Overall great jo
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAJune 28, 2017
This Job was great I would go back there anytime.My Manager was very understanding in my time of need when i had a issue in my family.That meant a lot
Stressful work environment.
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NJJune 25, 2017
The "Vice President" of the company isn't a leader, she is a boss with bad management and people skills. She has no volume control and curses a lot! The office manager is the opposite loose cannon, and either one of them know how to train any of the new incoming girls. They have an extremely high turn around time with new girls.
This was a sales job.
Pacific Northwest Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAFebruary 20, 2017
This sales job was demanding but also provided an opportunity for growth and learning. I found it satisfying to help the customers with their requests, along with exceeding my sales goals.
VES, a great company to work for. The encouraged input from the employees to make the process work.
Manager, Physician Relations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2015
Atypical day was filling the request's made by the team to find physicians in states and towns within a 30 mile radius of a Veteran to get an evaluation to determine if they were eligible for disability. Keep in mine that pricing was strict, the enjoyable part was that most physicians were to proud to do these exams to help our veterans.
Pros
Travel, Training, Salary and they people on my team.
Cons
When not on the road, I worked from home.
Quiet but friendly work environment. Successful business with driven employees
National Accounts Junior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 14, 2015
I enjoy working for this company and the people are wonderful. I just am looking for something permanent, and I am currently working as a temp.
Worked from home for MES/ExamWorks
Senior Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2015
My duties with MES/ExamWorks consisted of working at home and transcribing doctor dictations into reports for Independent Medical Examinations and Record Reviews. The hardest part of this job was learning the medical terminology initially upon starting this job. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to work from home and take care of my children when they were young.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Transcribing the same types of reports every day over many years became a bit boring and repetitive.
Very flexible workplace
Quality Assurance Nurse (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAApril 30, 2015
Very flexible and able to work from home some days, but no room for advancement. The work is very repetitive. The training takes a long time.
Pros
Flexibility
Benefits
great
CSR Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 31, 2014
average company. the job is high stress and extremely busy.
Pros
n/a
Cons
na
Company needs to have better management
Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILMay 2, 2014
Was a contract position finished my work assigned before contract assigned date. With only 4 employees there is too much room for gossip.
Pros
It was a contract position.
Cons
Management needs to be more professional.
Productive workplace with excellent staff
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge NYMay 1, 2014
Great working enviroment
management shows strong leadership
Supportive/flexible work schedule
LPN (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAApril 13, 2014
Fast paced work day. Good benefits. Comfortable office work environment
Pros
work at home days
Cons
difficult work hours
Sr. Customer Service Rep
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAApril 2, 2014
Typical Day will be Typing all day and Answering Phones, Dealing with Regular Mail, Referral Forms and Medical Records, Faxing, Copying, Saving Files into the System. Set up Call Conferences with Doctors and Insurance Companies. Running Shifts, and Medical Listing. Did not have to deal with patients or rude people. One of my Best Jobs Ever!!!
Pros
No Free Lunces
Cons
Benefits were the best.
My favorite part of this job was being able to work one on one with our veterans and Drs.
Clinical Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Main office, Houston TX, KC office Liberty MO.July 21, 2013
Sometimes it was office work , making calls to veterans about their dates an times for all their medical evaluations for VES.
Reports from being in clinic with our Drs. who preformed our evaluation. All office duties, worked one on one with Drs. an veterans. Problem solver, had to be very organized and professional.
Pros
Being able to assist our veterans with health care issues.
Cons
It was a part time job, and I needed a full time job, no room for advancement. They had two lay offs an I was laid off on the second round..