Responsible for concept and execution of agency’s design product. This person will at times partner with a copywriter and/or creative director, and other designers under their supervision, to produce high quality solutions for traditional and digital marketing and advertising projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Works closely with account services to understand clients, brands and project requirements
- Attends creative input meetings and work collaboratively with other in creative team
- Implements/executes all design work including concepting, layouts, wireframes, illustrations, final art, photography, etc.
- Identifies outside creative resources for partnering to help agency provide wide range of services and to accommodate fluctuations in work demand
- Manages creative workflow and works with management and account service to prioritize multiple timelines.
- Maintain and organize agency digital file systems
- Interfaces with digital/interactive developers/teams to provide design elements and facilitate completion of digital projects
- Attends client meetings to gain insights, get input or to present creative materials
- Represents the agency at some professional functions
Requirements: Five years of experience in an Advertising Agency; complete knowledge of design software, ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and deadlines; comfortable collaborating in either physical or virtual environments; knowledgeable and familiar with major social media channels; sense of humor and desire to participate in growing the agency.
Broadcast experience a plus and a bachelors degree is preferred.