Mesa View Regional Hospital

Mesa View Regional Hospital Employer Reviews

CHS corporation is an excellent company to work for (Mesa View Regional Hospital).
Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Mesquite, NVDecember 22, 2013
The past ten years have been the most rewarding experiences for my career so far and look forward to the future. It is absolutely a wonderful work environment and learning with nurses of high clinical expertise. We can turn on a dime from every day patient care into a high energy crisis. Our team comes together to and work cohesively in a calm systematic – more... manner to get the job done. – less
they work as a team.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Mesquite, NVDecember 5, 2013
Pros: you are part of caring health team.
Cons: not enough people take advantage and use the hospital in the community.
Family based atmospher. patients are treated with respect and loving care. co-workers are considerate of others. hardest part of the job is having to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet alot of different people from different parts of the world.
Exciting to work for.
Admitting Clerk, PRN (Former Employee), Mesquite, NVOctober 11, 2013
Pros: fun place to work, kind co-workers, great incentive to work hard, and appreciative.
Cons: almost all positions are a prn/on call position, so no benefits lack of job security.
Everyone in this company was very kind and wonderful to work with. I really enjoyed this company. I was a PRN so I do not know how well there benefits were. This company was great for bring the team together! They were always doing bbq's and company functions. They even did a couple a year for all the family members. They also showed a lot of appreciation – more... to all the workers. They awarded/rewarded employees often. – less
Expect so much but dont give support. You are on you own.
ADMINISTRATIVE LABORATORY DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Mesquite, NVOctober 14, 2012
Pros: free luch during meetings@ noon
Cons: i never get breaks in two months i stayed there.
I learned to tackle multi responsilibities to be done all at once which I did efficiently in just two months and eleven days that no other director could have done. My day starts around seven thirty and ended at seven thirty to eight at night almost daily.
It was a hostile environment where the color of my skin interferes in becoming effective to perform – more... my job I was hired for and the malicious intention of 3 of my staff ,who were my competetors to the position ,to get rid of me no matter what.
The management is incompetent and unfair in the way they handle issues. I was never asked to explain my side.
The management procrastinate in handling issues regarding operation which was a vexetion.
The hardest part was to handle staff who were hostile and no respect whatsoever. Also doing some of my reports in EXCELspreadsheet is hard.
The most enjoyable part is NOTHING because some of the staff no matter how nice I treated them, they wont allow me to do part of my job. They ignored me most of the time and immediately go to the human resources or to the management everytime they didn't agree with my decisions.
Racial Discrimination is so apparent in this hospital based on how I was treated.
People loves to gossip and exaggerate which is typical to small and remote town. – less