MESA

MESA Employer Reviews

Math and science is their passion!
Mentor/Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Lakewood, WAJuly 28, 2013
I've been with MESA since 10th grade! They help kids learn about math and science/engineering, even help find opportunities for MESA alumni! It was a pleasure being with them.
good hard work fun hours were great got to play golf for free
HEAD WATER TECH (Former Employee), Elephant Butte, NMMay 6, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: low pay no bennys
learned alot about building a golf course, watering,plumbing,taking care of grass.
Great Work Place
Northern Regional Assistant Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NMJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: business trips, set hours, great management
Cons: ran out of funds for my position
Really didn't feel like a job. I got to do everything that I enjoyed. Nice office enviorment but got to work outside the office occationally. Business trips were the best.
Non Profit
Student Advisor (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 9, 2013
Great, helped kids and got them thinking about college.
The management all have the same goal.
Very helpful and professional.
A job I would love to do everyday
Facilitator (Former Employee), El Centro, CAOctober 4, 2012
Pros: a lot of equipment and materials, great management, and awesome co-workers. i love this program
Cons: n/a
Before I moved to San Diego to attended San Diego Mesa Collage, I worked for the Imperial Valley MESA Program as a Facilitator/Tutor. I would work with students all year long giving them information for college/universities, worked along side with them on their homework and Mesa Projects, traveled with them to visit colleges/universities, and mentored – more... them so they can believe in themselves and that they can succeed in life. I also aided school advisers and parents with student progress, student updates and events pertaining to the MESA Program. – less
everyday diferent
Driver/Mover (Current Employee), salt lake cityAugust 14, 2012
the good thing of my jobs everyday different costumer . different helpers .
Excelente
Ministerio Público Fiscal - PJ (Former Employee), Lomas de ZamoraJuly 17, 2014
Muy interesante para cualquier aspirante de Derecho. La labor consiste en llevar adelante un expediente, su proceso y sus diferentes etapas. Se tiene un contacto directo con las víctimas e imputados de los procesos judiciales, y se trata de solucionar los conflictos de la mejor manera posible, tomando al Código Penal como norma suprema.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Responsabile logistico e acquisti import/export (Former Employee), Lugano, TINovember 22, 2013
Pros: computer, telefono aziendale
Cons: lavoro 365gg all'anno e forte stres
Lavoro ininterrotto dalla mattina alla sera con possibilità di protrarlo poi da casa. Importando materiali anche da siti extra CEE la flessibilità era un must per me che ero responsabile di tutte le spedizioni
Il lavoro era molto stimolante in quanto non era mai monotono e le problematiche erano spesso differenti.
Producir una solución a los problemas de los empleados entre oficinas de
Soporte Técnico - Mesa de Ayuda (Former Employee), Mesa de Ayuda (Help Desk)November 13, 2013
Onur air segundo Turquía la mayor compañía aérea .Producir una solución a los problemas de los empleados entre oficinas de . Para el escritorio remoto o interferir físicamente con los problemas técnicos . problemas de hardware y software a la solución .