Mesirow Financial

Mesirow Financial United States Employee Reviews

Internship
Institutional Sales & Trading Internship (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 10, 2015
Amazing experience
Met great people in the program and at the company- the interns were very fun and we made amazing friendships, employees were more than happy to talk with you or go to lunch
The downside was they did not provide any offers after the summer
I had high expectations, but things did not go as well as I'd hoped it would. Employee morale is extremely low. Management need lots of improvement.
Executive Assistant to CFO (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2014
Pros: company doe lots of positive things for charitable organizations
Cons: management needs improvement
In years past, I thought this was the place to be during the former CEO's tenure; however, after becoming employed there recently, I became quite disappointed. I thought I would retire from Mesirow but due to non preferred managerial styles, this dream became short lived.

A typical day at work included ensuring that the executive was fully aware of their schedule for the day. Heavy, heavy meeting scheduling. Executive is a member of multiple boards, frequent communication and exchange of information was required, internal and external. Lots of phone contact with CEOs, Senior management inside and outside the firm.
Wonderful Place to work
RFP Project Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: everything
Great place to work, however, it is a small company. People are friendly, but can tend to stay in their own groups.
Great company great location
Account Manager (Former Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: moved to michiga
Customer service, meetings, claims revue
Excell and Word
Good a couple of different managers
Great people
renewal season
customer, clients.
Love love love!!
Senior Account Representative (Current Employee), United StatesAugust 10, 2012
Great company amazing people highly recommend!! My only problem is I moved too far now and commute was too long :(

About Mesirow Financial

Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients, – Read more