Messier-Bugatti-Dowty Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unhealthy place to work
Fitter / Inspector (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, GloucestershireDecember 2, 2017
Very negative depressing place to work , Bullying is rife and when issues are brought up they are quickly covered up.
Management are from the dark ages and do not listen
Horrible place to work and as other reviews have said AVOID.
Stayed in past!
Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  Churchdown, GloucestershireOctober 2, 2017
Had hoped never to look fr another job when I landed a job at Messier-Dowty.
But it soon revealed itself to be very old fashioned, sexist place of work, where the favourite saying of everyone was "oh we've always done it like this"
Change was thing nobody wanted, including management.
I had no handover and nobody knew what they were doing.
Nothing every got done, except returns and complaints. They were busy.
Pros
salary
Cons
management
Environement de travail agreable
PMO ERP (Current Employee) –  Vélizy-Villacoublay (78)July 19, 2017
Une entreprise qui offre de nombreuses opportunités de carrière à ses salariés, avec une grande diversités de métier avec un caractère historique certain.
Avoid like the plague
Expert Engineer (Former Employee) –  GloucesterFebruary 21, 2017
Management with very narrow mentality. Complete lack of trust on management. Micro management taken to the extreme, even if team members prove they do not require to be micro managed. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Pros
Cons
Small town mentality, lack of organisation, company run by headless chickens, lack of ethical behaviour.
Excellent expérience professionnel.
Apprentissage Technicien d'Usinage (Former Employee) –  Molsheim (67)February 16, 2017
Une bonne organisation et gestion du travail, une bonne communication entre collègues et responsable.
Pros
Restaurant d'entreprise
Des projets stimulants et stratégiques
Ingénieur d'études et développement (Former Employee) –  Vélizy-Villacoublay (78)January 17, 2017
Un environnement technique de pointe, responsabilisant et hyper stimulant.
Des collègues passionnés et sympa, mais un rythme de travail pour les cadres en forfait jour qui peut être usant.
Des opportunités d'évolutions dans la société et le groupe.
Pros
Interessement et participation avec abondement (~6-7kE), un environnement technique de pointe, des nouveaux challenges
Cons
Quelques lenteurs typiques des grosses sociétés, rythme de travail parfois usant
Très bien
Technicien Support Informatique N2 (Former Employee) –  Bidos (64)January 3, 2017
Très bonne société qui donne envie d'y retourner.
Avec des opportunités et des collaborateur aimable.
Methods engineer/ cnc programmer (Former Employee) –  Ajax OntarioAugust 22, 2016
Very good company to work for although being managed by a French company is difficult.
We were tasked with taking on production from other sites and suppliers when they were failing to deliver.
Pros
on site cafateria, flex hours
Cons
fast paced, high expectations
Fantastic placement experience
Cooperative Education Student (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONMay 2, 2016
Did a cooperative placement for my program at Durham College.

I was provided the opportunity to work on an inventory improvement project in which I had a large impact, and was able to fully apply much of my knowledge from my Operations Management program.

The people at MBD are friendly and the environment they foster is one of improvement and quality. I was very fortunate to have an absolute pleasure of working with the people I did, and would recommend Messier as an employer without a doubt.

Salary/Benefits and Job Security/Advancement get a 3, as it was unpaid and I am unsure about either of those.
Environnement de travail agreable
Apprentissage assistante-comptable (Former Employee) –  Molsheim (67)February 28, 2016
Charge de travail interessante, bonne ambiance entre les collegues
Pros
Avantage financier
Cons
L'eloignement du domicile

Want to know more about Messier-Bugatti-Dowty?

Ask a question
Good place but a bit slow.
Program Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONFebruary 14, 2016
It was enjoyable working at Messier. I had nice colleagues and a good manager. It felt like it was a bit slow there sometime though; I don't think it's a place where you're constantly being challenged and pushed to grow.
voir CV
Responsable secteur (Current Employee) –  Molsheim (67)November 17, 2015
Gestion de projet, encadrement, management, conduite de travaux.
Productive workplace with community ties and an eco-friendly waste program.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONNovember 5, 2015
Many internal opportunities for advancement. Solid management team. Combined managerial experience in the industry is remarkable. Very supportive management in the Purchasing department.
Très bon stage
Agent en amélioration des performances (stage) (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QCOctober 9, 2015
Cette entreprise laisse beaucoup d'autonomie et d'importance aux stagiaire. Cela permet de développer un certain sens des responsabilité.
Excellent Working Environment
Stress Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONJanuary 4, 2015
Working at Messier-Bugatti-Dowty provided interesting and fulfilling work and a great work environment. Even as a student I was still assigned work that was interesting and meaningful. I was never over worked but I was challenged and motivated to continue my development as an engineer. I was able to gain an understanding of what my career goals should be and gained the experience necessary to achieve those goals.
Retour d'experience sur l'apprentissage
Apprenti dans le service Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  MolsheimAugust 16, 2014
Un environnement de travail et des moyens propices au développement des connaissances et à l’acquisition de nouvelles compétences.

Une forte dynamique axée vers l'amélioration continue qui donne l'opportunité de mener de nombreux projets ou de participer à des groupes de travail.

Des collaborateurs expérimentés et impliqués.
Environnement agreable
Acheteur - SAP (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Le rythme de travail nord-americain permet de concilier le travail avec une vie sociale epanouie.
Environnement de travail agréable
Assistante Contrôle Qualité Réception (Intérim) (Former Employee) –  Oloron-Sainte-Marie, 64October 13, 2013
Equipe accueillante, support efficace, horaires agréables
Entreprise tres interessante
Chargée de mission ADV et Support Programme (Former Employee) –  Vélizy-Villacoublay, A8September 11, 2013
Opportunités de développement très présente, et environnement de travail agréable.
Pros
Comité d'entreprise assez présent
Cons
Les séniors ne sont pas recrutés
Good workplace
Program Buyer Leader Boeing (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONJuly 18, 2012
Good work environment, flexible hours, nice workplace. It was a good learning experience and I met good colleagues.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no permanent jobs opportunities.