From the moment you step into our office in the heart of Lodo, you realize this isn’t your typical law firm. You won’t see stuffy boardrooms or leather clubs collecting dust; what you will see are energetic lawyers dressed comfortably and working hard for their clients. You will see collaborations taking place and entrepreneurial minds thinking outside the box to create common sense solutions to complex problems.
Our office is filled with people who want to put an idea into everything they do, who want to do things differently. To keep that energy thriving- we seek the talented, the exceptional and the entrepreneur. When we find them, we offer a great working environment, competitive compensation; full benefits and the opportunity to work at a law firm that recognizes that it doesn’t take a three-piece suit to make an outstanding attorney.
Real Estate Attorney
Messner & Reeves, LLC, an established, mid-sized, downtown Denver firm seeks a senior and mid-level real estate attorney to join its successful team. Candidates will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in drafting, negotiating and taking primary responsibility for real estate transactions and commercial leasing
- Experience interacting directly with opposing counsel and clients is a must.
- Excellent legal writing and communication skills.
- Possess excellent academic credentials, strong analytical skills and will be detail oriented.
- Must be a team player and take responsibility for managing a variety of legal matters while providing excellent service to a variety of clients.
- A portable book of business is must along the desire to continue the growth of their practice.