METLIFE STADIUM Employee Reviews

watch a good game for free
Cashier and computer register operation (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 16, 2017
making sure you greet every customer because sometimes it might be there first time there and/or game experience so you want to make it memorable. you job description depends on what department you're located in, however you will need to know how to work register sooner or later and be good with money counting
They Had Nice Friendly people working along with me , and my co workers was teaching me how to speak Spanish
Kitchen Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 15, 2017
I know everything about that job , I learned my way around the stadium quick even though I worked there for 4 Years , I enjoyed seeing the football games
Pros
$16 A Hour
Cons
Seasonal
Everyone that worked there for long seems nice
Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 9, 2017
It was a pretty decent job , well paid . Its like any fast food restaurant. Make sure everything is in order. You get tips, some manages were really nice. You meet a lot of different people.
Pros
free lunches, you could grow with them
Good starter job.
Food Server (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 6, 2017
Learning experience, able to advance within the company. Working with the public, helping people. Good hours. Pay not great.
I love this job
Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 3, 2017
I really do love this job because not only is it fast paste but you see all the excitement around you. The managers there are very understanding and only want the best from you. I learned something new everyday in this job and will always love the experience.
Coming in contact with guests at the football games
Premium Services Represtative (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 3, 2017
I've been there for 7 yrs I work in the clubs and the suites I enjoy interacting with people. I also work all the events throughout the year including all the concerts and I also work private parties
Very interesting stadium.
Chase club attendant (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJDecember 11, 2016
Overall it wasn't bad for my first job, but i disapproved of management and the way they treated employees. the pay was good but the hours were not because i only worked during events.
Pros
Got to meet alot of people
Cons
no breaks
It's a wonderful experience by all means.
Safety services (Security) (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJSeptember 15, 2016
It's a big responsibility but it's a great and wonderful experience. Meeting people traveling across the world. having to check bags and using the metal detectors and keeping the guest and our player and celebrities safe.
Pros
Having the opportunity to meet new people, from all walks of life. ( celebrities, players, guest, etc. )
Cons
Traffic
great place to work
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  E Rutherford, NJJuly 10, 2016
Only a part time job when football season is on and when they have shows and other events at the stadium.Great people to work for !
Pros
Long time on the job
Cons
not enough Hrs
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 10, 2016
Working at Met-life stadium has been a great experience. Even through it is only a part-time seasonal position, its a great job to have. Working here has made me feel right at home. The job treats you fair. so far I have had no pay issue, they make sure you get paid on time; which I love the most. Most importantly they have shown there appreciation to all of the employees.
Pros
provides you with free lunch on the company `
Cons
Part-time position
You get to see games and concerts for free!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJApril 26, 2016
Metlife Stadium is a great place to work. They have a multitude of concerts and events that take place there, and as an employee, you can watch all the events.
Very fun work place
Portable Cashier/Manager (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJApril 19, 2016
MetLife is a wonderful place to work.Its perfect for entry level customer service position. Working at MetLife stadium has been a exciting learning experience for me. I have loving co-workers and a dependable management team that helps everyone at any time
productive and fun working environment great and helpful staff
Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 6, 2016
great company to work for. Management from human resources down to your supervisors are very supportive and very helpful. Co-workers are always willing to give you suggestions on improvement and help you when they can.
Pros
free lunches, great co workers, good benefits.
Providing customer service in suites and clubs
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 5, 2016
Metlife Stadium is a year-round setting for NFL football, special events and entertainment. Service is to provide an unforgettable experience and handling parties of 200+.
Pros
oppurunities and room for growth
Cons
heavy lifting
Exciting place to work!
Security/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJDecember 8, 2015
Patroled and secured the area. Welcomed guests. Part time employment. Job was not hard at all. Pleasant atmosphere. Co-workers were nice and easy to work with.
Fun Place to work Everyone is nice
concessions (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 11, 2015
Great fun place to work HR personnel are extremely nice and
understanding. I just wish i could work more then just the
weekends, Really like working here.
Working for DNC means free meal and helpful management
Sales Associate/Acting Beer (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 3, 2015
Hardest part of the job is the unpredictability. Working at a stadium means you get off when the game ends. If they go into overtime...there goes your night. But its not bad, they feed you pretty well, though you will get sick of the food after a while. The pay is better than minimum wage. Management isn't too bad in any department. The rule and guidelines arent too hard to follow. There's a lot of organizing and inventory involved in the food and retail stands (which is where i work). If you arent good with money or numbers dont go on register.
Pros
free lunch, easy going co-workers, exciting, noncompetitive envirnment(amongst workers)
Cons
outdoors, cold, or hot, busy, not allowed to have a tip jar
Counter Worker (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 25, 2015
The job is rather interesting, it starts off with food preparation then environment sterilization as the day continues more food is made and at the end of the day we clean up.
good part time job
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 12, 2015
Great job to get extra money but be prepared to work in extreme weather. The job can be fun or it can be boring depending on what location you will be working at. Training is excellent.
Fun Place to Work
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJSeptember 15, 2015
Good atmosphere, lots of fun and good people to work with. A supportive management. A easy going and relaxed staff. Decent Hours and Good pay. a Good 2nd job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at METLIFE STADIUM. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5