METLIFE STADIUM Employee Reviews

Providing customer service in suites and clubs
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 5, 2016
Metlife Stadium is a year-round setting for NFL football, special events and entertainment. Service is to provide an unforgettable experience and handling parties of 200+.
Pros
oppurunities and room for growth
Cons
heavy lifting
Exciting place to work!
Security/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJDecember 8, 2015
Patroled and secured the area. Welcomed guests. Part time employment. Job was not hard at all. Pleasant atmosphere. Co-workers were nice and easy to work with.
Fun Place to work Everyone is nice
concessions (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 11, 2015
Great fun place to work HR personnel are extremely nice and
understanding. I just wish i could work more then just the
weekends, Really like working here.
Working for DNC means free meal and helpful management
Sales Associate/Acting Beer (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 3, 2015
Hardest part of the job is the unpredictability. Working at a stadium means you get off when the game ends. If they go into overtime...there goes your night. But its not bad, they feed you pretty well, though you will get sick of the food after a while. The pay is better than minimum wage. Management isn't too bad in any department. The rule and guidelines arent too hard to follow. There's a lot of organizing and inventory involved in the food and retail stands (which is where i work). If you arent good with money or numbers dont go on register.
Pros
free lunch, easy going co-workers, exciting, noncompetitive envirnment(amongst workers)
Cons
outdoors, cold, or hot, busy, not allowed to have a tip jar
Counter Worker (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 25, 2015
The job is rather interesting, it starts off with food preparation then environment sterilization as the day continues more food is made and at the end of the day we clean up.
good part time job
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 12, 2015
Great job to get extra money but be prepared to work in extreme weather. The job can be fun or it can be boring depending on what location you will be working at. Training is excellent.
Fun Place to Work
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJSeptember 15, 2015
Good atmosphere, lots of fun and good people to work with. A supportive management. A easy going and relaxed staff. Decent Hours and Good pay. a Good 2nd job.
It gives me great pleasure to be of service to the guest and co-workers at Met-Life Stadium.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJSeptember 11, 2015
I greet and welcome the guest to the stadium. I smile, greet and encourage to enjoy the food and game. I learned to assist a coworker with their order if I have no guest ordering food at the time.
The management team is delightful and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not showing up to do my part. The most enjoyable is being part of the Team and guest experience. Go Giants and Jets.
Pros
Being part of the guest experience at the stadium. Treating each person special.
Cons
Short breaks and lunch.
Fast paced workplace with high customer trqffic
Retail Associate, Delaware North (Former Employee) –  Flagship StoreSeptember 1, 2015
A typical day of work would begin by me checking the money placed on my register to see if it is all accounted for. Once that was completed I would walk around the store until opening,helping other employees set up and organize merchandise. When the store opened I would return to my post as a cashier and help any customers who needed to checkout. It was my responsibility to ensure everything was accounted for,the right price was charged, and that the customer paid for their purchases fully and properly.

Some things I learned on the job were how to operate the computer system used to process the transactions made by customers. I also learned the procedures taken if a problem were to arise during my shift.

Management was very helpful and always did an outstanding job to make sure store operations were running smoothly

The hardest part of the job is the sheer number of customers you may be responsible for at a given time. Our store would get extremely crowded and it would make the stress level uncomfortably high.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the other coworkers and the fact that my employment location was in MetLife Stadium.
Pros
Plenty of help if needed, Friendly work environment
Cons
Poor food choices fior lunch, Work was one day a week, Seasonal
Fun work environment
Ticket Operations (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJAugust 1, 2015
Great place to work yet it can get hectic and the supervisors micro manage. Managers are great people and protect their employees from customers.
awesome place
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJuly 21, 2015
• Control the roads/traffic while exiting them out.
• Provide directions or other information to visitors.
• Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
• Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
• Keep inform of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
Love working for MetLife Stadium
Seasonal Concierge (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJuly 18, 2015
I typical day at MetLife Stadium consists of working with very helpful and supportive coworkers and management. I have learned how to manage a crowd and have the ability to communicate more effectively. Also that working as a team makes the work environment more productive as a whole. The more enjoyable part about the job is having the ability to meet new and different people during every event.
Great experience
Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 15, 2015
I was an operations intern working for MetLife Stadium. This was a great experience and I wish I could have stayed and tried to further my career with them. I was only an intern and ran out of money so I was forced to leave. Couldn't recommend working at MetLife Stadium any higher.
Fun place to work, Met alot of great people while working there.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 28, 2015
Working at Met-life Stadium was a great experience for me, especially since I'm a huge Giants fan. The fans were great, the environment was amazing and I got along with my co-workers and managers just fine.
Pros
Many different events, Great food and just an amazing experience.
Cons
Short breaks, No healthcare/dental benefits.
Exciting place to work
NFL staff (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 21, 2015
I have been at Metlife for some time now and I love being there. All the events are amazing and the people are very nice. I always look forward to going to work.
Entertaining and Fun
Concessions Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 9, 2015
Alongside working popular events - it can be very busy and hectic but everyone seems to have a great time at work with eachother.
A Days Work
Suite Attendant/Security (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMarch 12, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of protecting customers, employees, and company assets by implementing established processes and controls that provide a safe working and shopping environment and minimize inventory shrink.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
intoxicated guests
Productive place to work.
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJFebruary 27, 2015
A typical day at work is a lot of physical work. I learned who to work together as a team. Co workers were very helpful and didn't want anybody to strain there self carrying heavy things. The hardest part of the job was getting there everyday but now i have a car so it became easier. the most enjoyable part of the job is that i got to meet celebrities and other famous people.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
worked over 8 hours a day very inconvenient
Great for Giants /Jets Fans
Gust Services Represenative (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 27, 2015
if you like the Giants or Jets this is the place for you. its a great feeling interacting with the fans as they cheer on there team and knowing that because of your service and smile you made them feel wanted and want to return back. if you like the outdoors and can deal with the elamnets and can handle 82,500 fans this would a great palce to work
Pros
discounted meals, pay is preaty good
Cons
long day on your feet
Great workplace. You will enjoy the games and costumers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 28, 2014
My main focus is to keep the costumers satisfied. I greet them, take their orders, and thank them. I try my hardest to provide them with great service. I learned how to deal with situations differently. For example, when a costumer wasn't happy with an order I had to find a way to change that around. The hardest part about my job was explaining to a costumer that we couldn't serve a certain item any more. For example, after the kickoff for halftime we weren't allowed to serve beer to the costumers. This was hard because you had some people who waited in line for it, so when it was time to order they would give attitudes because they didn't like MetLife policies. The most enjoyable part about my job was meeting the different fans, being able to actually watch the game with my co-workers throughout the entire shift and still managing to serve costumers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
15 minutes break

4.5