METLIFE STADIUM Employee Reviews

Fun place to work if you like people and excitement.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJSeptember 1, 2017
Working at Metlife Stadium puts you in an exciting environment which includes NFL football, music concerts, soccer games, and a variety of other types of events. You are exposed to many different types of people from all walks of life.You have to be able to get around in a large 82,000 seat stadium with multiple levels, and be outside in all types of weather.
Pros
Can be an exciting workplace if you like sports, music and large events.
Cons
Getting in and out of the parking lot can be a challenge at times.
a fun guest service position.
Premium Services Guest Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJAugust 13, 2017
I started 7 year ago. Fantastic and fun place to work as a part time job. Fun working environment. I cannot give any hard parts of the job, It is an open stadium, 4 season weather.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 15, 2017
The Enviorment Is A Great Place , The Superviors Is Very Orgainze , Paid Is Great , It Just Not Full Time Job ........................................
Unicco
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJuly 14, 2017
I was custodian had to clean restroom stadium floors basically sweap trash in salt up cleaning and restock all the bathroom that were assigned to you cleaning seats was a process had to reclycle and seperate it from the trash
Pros
Lunch Tickets
Cons
15 min 30 Min Break
Very kind and welcoming atmosphere
Marketing and Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 19, 2017
Interns are treated as full time employees. They are very appreciated and given productive work on a daily basis. Very exciting place to begin a career in sports and entertainment.
MetLife Stadium is great
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 16, 2017
Working at MetLife Stadium is a lot of fun! It's a safe and very friendly environment. I love working there because it makes me happy! The best part about working at the stadium is watching the football games while working!
Pros
free lunches
Great Atmosphere
Premium Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 15, 2017
If you like to go to a Giants or Jets football game this is the place to be. For various music groups this venue is a great place to go. Employees are very helpful and professional.
Seasonal
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 11, 2017
It's a seasonal Job so I was only working for only 2 days out of the week for example . Only when there is an event at the stadium . But i enjoyed my time there .
Great atmosphere, Great Pay
Counter (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJune 1, 2017
Working at Metlife Stadium (Delaware North) feels safe. The people are friendly, and the employers and staff give us great service. Not only that you get well paid for those few days you work. It's only on certain days when there are events, so it is only a part time seasonal job. More like a side job.
Pros
Free Lunch, good pay
Cons
long hours of standing
Fun environment to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 30, 2017
What the Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium got to meet a lot of people and very exciting people enjoy my job being a cashier I've loved working with my co-workers
Pros
Yes we have free lunches
Cons
Yes we took 30 minute breaks
the most enjoyable part of the job
Part-Time Seasonal (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 6, 2017
Working as a beer-tender is Fun... The day flies by .. the only thing that sucks is that the Stadium is OPEN when its COLD it is FREEEZING COLD, and it sucks as a beer-tender, when the new stadium was made they should have def., made it that it was able to CLOSE OFF... Other than that, work environment is great very diverse
Good
Janitor (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 2, 2017
Good. I enjoyed working there while I was there. I liked the hours and the flexibility of my shifts. The staff were very acommodating my needs and assisted me alot.
Best job ever.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMay 1, 2017
This has got to be the best part job anyone could ever ask for. I have been here for 16 years and still love the job. You get to work so many great events.
Great Part Time Experience
PORTABLE CASHIER (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJApril 21, 2017
Worked as both a Cashier and Portable Cashier.

For the most part, the job is very enjoyable and you meet new and interesting people weekly.

A major con would be that the training is only a day and not everything is reviewed thoroughly.

You may work in different locations every event but managers a very friendly (with the exception of very few).
Pros
Free Parking and Events
Cons
Only a day or two of work per week.
Nice organization
Security Guard / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMarch 28, 2017
Enjoyed working at Metlife Stadium as Safety Security.
They truly care about their workers as well as the patrons coming to events.
They are a great organization to work for.
Rewarding job
Safety Services (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJMarch 1, 2017
Look forward to going to work there as it is a rich and rewarding experience. My co-workers are helpful and management is knowledgeable.
A fun place to work
bartending / server / and sales (Current Employee) –  E Rutherford, NJFebruary 27, 2017
good paying job with good hours and time for other things and they take care of the people that work there you can move up in the job over time if you wanted to
Pros
hours are great
Cons
seasonal
great experience
Security (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 18, 2017
great experience, i got a chance to go to events and learn to work with groups of people. The management was great very easy to talk to. Hardest part was to adapt to all types of weather.
watch a good game for free
Cashier and computer register operation (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 16, 2017
making sure you greet every customer because sometimes it might be there first time there and/or game experience so you want to make it memorable. you job description depends on what department you're located in, however you will need to know how to work register sooner or later and be good with money counting
They Had Nice Friendly people working along with me , and my co workers was teaching me how to speak Spanish
Kitchen Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJanuary 15, 2017
I know everything about that job , I learned my way around the stadium quick even though I worked there for 4 Years , I enjoyed seeing the football games
Pros
$16 A Hour
Cons
Seasonal