MetLife Employee Review

Too much politics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTNovember 14, 2013
At Metlife is doesn't matter what you know it is who you know that will allow you to advance.
Pros
Great benefits

Other MetLife Employee Reviews

Time alotted to get on board was not what we agreed upon
Internal Client Release Manager and BA for Clarity (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 22, 2018
Time alotted to get on board was not what we agreed upon from when I started to when my contract was cut. I was replacing a very experienced manager and basically given one month to assume all her work without the experience that went with the engagement.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Lack of clear direction and model management of priorities (both on my part and my team leader)
Call center environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 21, 2018
The training was long and arduous but necessary but also trained by someone who hadn't been on the phones so much of the information about taking phone calls was not correct. Management DOES NOT listen to the employees and the systems are outdated and broken. You are expected to take phone calls even when the systems are down and log it on paper. Then you are not given time to go in and enter the phone calls when the systems come back up. You do it between calls. My manager didn't like women. Had no respect for them. He got promoted anyway.
Pros
Free lunch if working through lunch
Cons
Management doesn't care about their people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MetLife. Our community is ready to answer.