Meta

Meta Employer Reviews

Great place to volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), Boise, IDNovember 4, 2013
Supported subject matter experts in providing resources and consulting services to local entrepreneurs seeking advice such as product and social media trending, market and data analysis, customer acquisition, and customer service
Small office with a great family feel
Sales and Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSOctober 20, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, small office with a family feel, great co-workers, great location.
Cons: a possible threat of a layoff, small pay, uncertain future and advancement
A typical day at META Environmental includes many phone calls and emails with students and clients, helping to get them enrolled in one of our environmental training classes throughout the country. I also help promote and sell our training to environemental and consulting firms, construction and remodeling companies, school districts and universities.I also deal directly with state agencies and the EPA to get our courses and trainers approved for training.

META is a small, family owned and operated company. Due to the hardships of the economy, they've had to downsize and conduct layoffs due to slow sales and needs. We conduct training for multiple government agencies, so the government shut down and zero funding available, our classes are happening less frequently.

I really enjoy the relationships I've made with our long-standing clients and students. I also enjoy helping new students clients decide which course is best for them and their needs.
An awesome place to work to positively impact individuals with a severe mental illness
Peer Support Specialist/Recovery Coach (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2012
Pros: ability to make a difference in people's lives.
I assisted homeless individuals in obtaining housing and community resources to further their independence and self sufficiency.