Metabolic Research Center is a national weight management organization helping people reach and maintain their weight loss goals. We are holistic in our approach and incorporate sound nutritional eating principles with a life-management program to address the emotional side of eating. Combined, the components of the program serve to create fast, safe, and effective means to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime.
We offer over 12 different programs aimed to fit every lifestyle including medical and non-medical programs. We are looking for applicants who have a commitment to health and fitness to work with our weight loss clients.
Serves clients by selling weight loss program enrollments and products.
Meet client needs in nutrition, physical fitness and healthy lifestyle guidance.
Proactively participates in cultivating a high-energy, positive environment most conducive to successfully supporting a client’s weight loss journey.
- Services existing clients and establishes new clients by planning and organizing daily work schedule to provide sales consultations, nutritional, fitness and product use guidance, and quality assurance calls.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations based on client need and medical eligibilities.
- Keeps management informed by submitting sales and service activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly and monthly work plans.
- Resolves client challenges by investigating problems; developing solutions with the client; effectively communicating action plan; and detailed documentation.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining detailed records on client activity.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assigned results.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
Education and/or Experience Requirements High school diploma/GED. Interest in health, medical, naturopathic remedies, weight loss, nutrition and/or physical fitness are desirable. Sales experience required. Full time positions available in Central AR including Conway, West & North Little Rock.. We have over 65 centers nationwide and have been in the weight loss industry for over 20 years.
Only those who submit a cover letter with their resume will be reviewed.
Key Words: Naturopath, Naturopathy, Holistic, Health, Medical, Nurse, Nursing, Counseling, Counselor, Therapist, Sales, Customer Service, Fitness, Exercise, Kinesiology, Marketing, Dietitian, Dietetics, Nutrition, Nutritional, Supplements, Herb, Herbs, Vitamin, Vitamins, Weight Loss, Weight Management