This position requires a positive attitude, multi-task capabilities,and ability to effectively deal in matters which require confidentiality as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a support position for the President and senior staff of the Corporate office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists executive staff by handling a wide variety of situations involving administrative functions of the office.
- Manages travel arrangements, , calendars, meetings, business and non-business related phone calls, scheduling, typing, and mail sorting to name a few.
- Develops and prepares presentations and reports and advises others of executive’s views using judgment and discretion.
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree in a business related field is required
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Duties require professional verbal and written communications skills
- 2 years assisting senior management
- Proficient in all MicroSoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access
Indeed - 2 years ago