Metasystems is looking to hire an Oracle Programmer Analyst. Metasystems is an ERP software company and IT consulting company. We have been in business since 1975. Our ERP Software is an Oracle® based fully integrated software package that supports Sales, CRM, Financials, Engineering and Manufacturing. Our software is very flexible and ideally suited for discrete manufacturers. We are growing and in need of additional development help.
The principal responsibilities of this Programmer Analyst role are;
To be required to learn our ERP software package.
Develop, document, maintain and support new applications
Analyze, troubleshoot and modify existing systems and applications.
Prepare complete and accurate work instructions and update customer Feedback system.
Communicate effectively with individuals and/or a team of developers to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
Ability to handle multiple assignments
Experience and Requirements:
The position requires a high degree of programming skills as well as;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to Analyze, troubleshoot and modify existing systems and applications
- Develop, document, maintain and support new applications
- Good time management and Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with other team member
- Experience working with one or more commercially available Manufacturing ERP software packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
3+ Years Experience in each of the following areas:
- SQL Language (required)
- PL/SQL (required)
- Oracle Forms (recommended)
- Oracle Reports (recommended)
- Experience with JAVA, ADF, OBIEE ( a plus)
- Documentation tools – Adobe Creative suite or Adobe RoboHelp. (a plus)
- Broad-based experience in specific and related disciplines of manufacturing (recommended)
Metasystems offers comprehensive benefits including; medical, dental, and vision, as well as life insurance, 401k savings plan, and paid vacation.
Metasystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.