Meteorix is a leading provider of Workday implementation services. We are a rapidly growing professional services firm that is 100% focused on the Workday SaaS solution set which supports the HCM and Financial functions across all enterprise sizes. Our breakthrough delivery model, highly efficient service center approach, and proven service automation techniques enable us to provide efficient deployments, greater ROI, and continuous improvement. In addition, our deep HRIS/HCM expertise and exclusive focus on Workday deployments means we have exceptional know-how that cannot be matched by our competitors or other service providers.
With offices in Boston, MA and Chicago, IL and consultants located across the United States and Canada, Meteorix is a true national player in the Workday ecosystem.
Human Resource Generalist
Meteorix, LLC has an immediate need for a Human Resource Generalist. This position is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in human resources and thrives in a fast paced, hand on environment. The Human Resources Generalist will provide support in all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to employment, employee relations, 401(k) and benefits administration, HRIS and record keeping.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers various human resources plans/programs and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Administer all of Meteorix’s benefits including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Coordinate annual open enrollment process
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Assist with on boarding and orientation of all new employees.
- Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain employee files and records, assures completeness of files.
- Monitor LOAs, FMLA, STD and other programs for compliance with legal and Company policies.
- Administer employee compensation programs, including salary administration, job evaluation, annual merit and bonus programs and salary range adjustment
- Coordinate annual performance review process through on-line evaluation application.
- Assists in developing communication materials related to compensation programs.
- Maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Generate routine management reports and design special reports as requested
- Improve and maintain HR’s internal and external websites.
- Provide end-user support for HR systems and tools.
- Assist with process related to sponsoring immigration work permit visa’s and green cards
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems & reporting
- Working knowledge of human resource information systems and other related applications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and other federal and state regulations.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong technical skills (HRIS systems, Microsoft Office, MSWord, Excel);
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure of deadline in an environment with changing priorities.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR any similar combination of education and experience.
2. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
Indeed - 2 years ago