Method Studios Employee Reviews

Dynamic workplace with many challenges and great work culture.
Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 9, 2015
Working at Method has taught me many skills to thrive in high pressure environments. As one of the support staff my job there was no time to second guess yourself and had to make on the fly decisions. Overall a great work culture with friendly people, it was a great place to get your feet wet and start your career growth.
An excellent place to work.
Compositer (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 23, 2013
Best job I ever had. I will truly miss working there. The only down side was the volatility of work. There were often long stretches of weeks and some times months at a time where there was no work. Great place to work if you love VFX and do not mind an extremely unreliable income.
Fun Workplace
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2012
I would work in the kitchen and prepare food, coffee and snack for high profile clients and employees. Set up and clean work stations and office.
Pros
was able to meet high profile clients and cater to them
Cons
catering to picky clients and going on extra runs to fulfil

Want to know more about Method Studios?

Ask a question