Wouldn't it be great to be a proud employee of a company that is nationally renowned for excellence? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team that works hard, has fun, and is highly respected by their clients and the business community we serve? If you agree and meet the requirements below, we look forward to hearing from you.
The qualified candidate will be part of a sales team and be responsible for presenting advertising opportunities with award winning weekly business journal and website, as well as presenting sponsorship opportunities for corporate events.
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting and cold-calling.
- Qualify potential new customers.
- Participate in networking/community events to build new relationships, and reinforce existing relationships as well as the company brand.
- Performs consultative needs analysis to identify the client's goals, challenges, budget...
- Provides and presents proposals, advocating potential advertising and/or sponsorship opportunities that best meet the clients' requirements.
- Secure commitments from clients and further develops relationships with them.
- Collect ad materials and delivers client service in accordance with established policies and procedures to facilitate excellent client experiences.
- Solicits next-year-spend information from clients for annual budget preparations.
- Collects pre-pays and calls clients about late payments.
- Documents all sales and client interactions; forecasts future activity.
- *College degree Plus at least two years outside sales experience.
or some college plus at least three years outside sales experience.*
- Sales experience, preferably in publishing or advertising
- Cold calling experience a must
- Great work ethic
- Motivated to succeed
- Valid Drivers License
Full suite of benefits including:
- 401k with match
- Employer paid Life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options -
- Paid time off in addition to holidays
Purely a new position. Department is expanding. $200k sales goal.
Existing accounts and lead-generation assistance
Excellent performance-based earning potential + great training salary for first six months
Realistic first-year income potential is $40k to $50k.
Method3 offers comprehensive human capital solutions enabling organizations to hire, engage, deploy, develop, and retain talent to produce better business results.