Methodist Charlton Medical Center

Methodist Charlton Medical Center Employee Review

View all Methodist Charlton Medical Center reviews

Part-time LVN Charge Nurse
Nurse Extern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2014
This was a part-time job, helping patients who were recovering from plastic surgery.

The job was not hard. I was the charge nurse and I had one CNA working with me.

Other Methodist Charlton Medical Center Employee Reviews

Working Experience
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2017
I work in the Ortho/Cancer unit. This is a very difficult but a rewarding work environment when you see patients have surgery and later get on with their lives late.

My typical day is one that I have taking vitals, performing ADLs, helping patients with meals, taking blood sugar logs, taking patients for procedures like dialysis, MRI, etc. I have learnt that patients may all come to the hospital for different sicknesses, however they have different needs both emotionally and clinically.

Management is fantastic. My manager is awesome. She knows her work, she loves every employee on our floor, and she takes her time to make sure that needs are met as much as possible.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with ortho patients after surgery. They are delicate and any small error you make on the site can cause healing not to take place well especially joint surgeries like hips. Lifting is a very essential part or my job and it has to be done in a proper manner.

Most enjoyable part of my job is when I see patients coming in pain and then they have surgery and it is like a miracle. Meeting many people from different backgrounds and they all have different stories. That makes my work fun. I get to learn a lot of new things.
Pros
A learning environment.
Cons
Short lunch breaks, not steady schedule.
fun place to work, amazing doctors and staff
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 20, 2017
great place to work, there is room for improvement. typical case load was balanced off. Doctors are very kind to the staff. management changed for the better. administration care about the employees.
Pros
free lunches, free gifts, free health benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Methodist Charlton Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Methodist Charlton Medical Center Reviews by Location