Methodist Hospital of Sacramento Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent company to work for
Admission Rep/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 4, 2017
Interacting with patients, financial problems, learned all data input must be accurate, hardest was working with employees that were not accurate data
Pros
Able to variable shifts and hours
Cons
Working with employees who did not put in correct data
Extremely busy workplace with few staff
ER nurse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 5, 2015
You are required to produce maximum work with very minimum staffing, frequent missed breaks even though they will pay the penalty but easy burnout
very nice people, very open to let others learn
Internship (Former Employee) –  sacramento caSeptember 1, 2012
i used to check in first with my supervisor at the hospital, then go and attend patients call lights and see what they needed me to help with. Helped them eat, clean themselves, took their vitals, made calls for them and took care of them.I also answered calls and filed patients medical records.Delivered medications and took patients checking out to their vehicles. The people i worked with were very helpful and treated me like their daughter and taught me a lot about how to work with patients. I enjoyed my job there, however it did get difficult for me at times when patients didnt want to take vitals, but i used to talk to them and make them feel comfortable to take it.
Productive atmospere with an amazing team!
Administrative Assistant for Director (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 4, 2012
I have learned to multi-task on a whole new level. Being productive as an administrative assistant for over 5 different departments at once has been a great adventure. I have mastered working with several different people and making sure needs and deadlines are met. I really enjoy being a part of a team that is truly here to resolve the facility issues. I feel that I am a vital and important part of my the success in my department. My skills will allow me to fit into several positions and roles.
Pros
excellent team, excellent management, great energy