Ask any member of our team and they will tell you that working at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is inspiring and rewarding, both professionally and personally. We recognize the Power of One – the opportunity each of us has to make a difference in the lives of our patients, their families, fellow Associates and the future of MLH. Every Associate takes personal responsibility to put patients and families first, work as one and embrace new ways to get better results. Here are some aspects of our Power of One culture that set us apart:
A focus on faith: Our faith encourages us to serve our patients and their families and improve the health of our entire community, while bringing us closer as a team.
Strong values: Our values, which are at the core of everything we do, include Service, Quality, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation.
Together, we are better: We all pull together to achieve our goals in an environment where everyone – regardless of title – is committed to going above and beyond. Collaboration, even across disciplines and facilities, is a keynote of our culture.
Respect for diversity: MLH is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that embraces, values and respects the individual differences and unique contributions among our patients and families, Associates, physicians, business partners and the communities we serve.
Opportunity for all: We provide training, continuing education and many ways to grow a long-lasting career with MLH. Our large system offers room to explore new areas and we believe in promoting from within, whenever possible.
For the sixth year in a row, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has been recognized as the best regional hospital in the Memphis metro area by U.S. News & World Report. We’re also one of Fortune’s Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Best of all, we offer an environment that values individual differences and encourages our Associates to live our values and share our mission. You can choose from a variety of locations and settings:
• Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Recognized among the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Le Bonheur is a Magnet®-designated facility.
• Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital is a 309-bed, full-service hospital offering a wide range of specialties and services, including a Women’s and Children’s Pavilion.
• Methodist North Hospital
Located in northeast Shelby County, Methodist North Hospital is a 246-bed community hospital with an Outpatient Diagnostic and Mammography Center.
• Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
Designed to care for the community of north Mississippi, Methodist Olive Branch is the newest hospital in the MLH system. The five-story, 100-bed hospital opened in 2013.
• Methodist South Hospital
Located in Whitehaven, Methodist South Hospital is a 156-bed community hospital that has been serving the residents of south Memphis and the surrounding area for over forty years.
• Methodist University Hospital
A major teaching hospital for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Methodist University offers the opportunity to work with challenging, high-acuity cases in a setting that brings together research, medicine and innovation.
• In addition, we have opportunities at our physician practices, outpatient centers and clinics, as well as Methodist Hospice Residence and West Cancer Center.
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare offers a competitive package that combines compensation, benefits and additional programs to support your financial, health, career development and life goals. Full-time and part-time Associates are eligible for coverage on the first day of the month following their date of hire.
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Flexible spending accounts
• Life insurance for Associates and dependents
• Disability plans – short-term and long-term
• Voluntary benefits
• Retirement plan with a $1 for $1 match up to 6%
• Tuition assistance
• Paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• myHealthy Life wellness program
• Employee assistance program
• Adoption assistance
• PERKS program, with discounts from local, regional and national vendors
MLH serves all areas of Memphis, providing care to patients as if they were our own family. We believe in access to healthcare for all and participate in many activities that provide treatment or promote health in response to community needs. Our commitment extends into medical education and research, community initiatives and charitable and volunteer efforts.
• Medical education and research
University of Tennessee graduate medical residents and fellows
• Church Health Center/Christ Community Health Services
Free patient care and program funding
• Community education
Training for EMS and other medical professionals to improve overall care in the region
• Le Bonheur Community Health and Well-Being
Screenings, education and support to improve the everyday lives of children
• Methodist Healthcare Foundation/Le Bonheur Foundation
Funding for a variety of projects, including the Methodist Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center, Methodist Hospice Residence and FedEx Family House
• Faith and Health Division
Partnership through the Congregational Health Network with more than 500 congregations and faith communities to help patients navigate their medical care
• Associate giving
The largest United Way supporter of any Memphis health system, as well as volunteer work and donations to the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Mid-South Food Bank, Shelby Farms Park, the Salvation Army, and the Humanitarian Fund, which supports Methodist Le Bonheur Associates in times of medical or financial crisis
MLH offers exceptional career potential in many disciplines. We are committed to empowering, teaching and investing in our Associates, through training, leadership courses, tuition reimbursement and more. You’ll be encouraged to explore your interests and build the career you want. Career areas include:
• Nursing: We offer a wide variety of specialties, the resources you need to provide excellent care, a shared-governing model and the option to choose from numerous locations.
• IT: At our new IT center near I-40 and Sycamore View, we’re taking on challenging, large-scale initiatives in exciting areas that include integrating medical devices at the bedside, connecting the care team through mobile devices and managing big data.
• Pharmacy: We offer full CPOE services throughout our system, as well as strong Pharmacy Residency programs, life-long learning and the potential to participate in research and investigations.
• Laboratory: Here, you’ll find leading-edge laboratory technologies, along with the opportunity to partner with our outstanding pathologists and physicians, build your skills and help patients heal and recover.
• Rehab: As a key part of our wide-ranging rehab program, you’ll utilize the latest equipment, be encouraged to share your ideas to enhance outcomes and enjoy many opportunities to grow.
6 salaries reported
$53,220 per year
3 salaries reported
$28,920 per year
3 salaries reported
$60,191 per year
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based integrated healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee. We are a $1.5 billion organization and have five adult hospitals, a children’s hospital, a home health agency, a residential hospice, surgery centers, outpatient diagnostics, clinics and physician practices.
Our Mission: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, in partnership with its medical teams, will collaborate with patients and their families to be the leader in providing high quality, cost-effective patient- and family-centered care. Services will be provided in a manner which supports the health ministries and social principles of The United Methodist Church to benefit the communities we serve. – less