Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Intern Position
IT Procurement Intern (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 13, 2017
I love working at Methodist. I work in the corporate building and my position is kind of laid back but can get a tad be stressful at times when we have several task to complete. But management is very friendly, its kind of like working as a big family. The only down side to Methodist for me is budgeting. I really want to become full time but they do not have it in the budget for them to hire me full time yet. They always feeding us and we are always having some sort of celebration.
Pros
Free food a lot of the time
Cons
Hard to become full time
Great teamwork
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 7, 2017
challenging job, fast paced and stressful
great co workers
most enjoyable part of my job is teaching family and caring for infants
a con is not always getting to leave on time
Pros
great physicians
Cons
12 shifts
Patient Escort
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2017
Methodist is a great company to work for. Great incentives and benefits. Everyone is centered around patient care and works hard together. I would definitely recommend.
great team
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 24, 2017
daily hours are ok. No cut off time to accept walk in patients. Winter hours are very long.. only one provider for all the patients who sign in. Must return the next scheduled day even if you have just left at pm.
Pros
great team, quick turn around of patient
Cons
long hours during influenza season
typical day
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 24, 2017
We work 12 hours shift and take care of death band dying pt 's . Hospice is a ministry and I love being there for pt's as well as their families. We worked together as a team
Worker Bee
Medical Assistant, X-Ray Tech (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 23, 2017
This company is just like any of the other hospitals that bought up the private offices. They do not care about the patients, they care about how much money they can get. They will replace you with out a second thought. HR is a joke, everyone in upper management should be let go and they should start over with some people who started off as MA/RN and worked their way up.
Pros
multiple locations
Cons
poor management, poor patient care
Educational and Flexible
Help Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2017
Methodist proved to be a very flexible and fun place to work. Each day was a new set of challenges but i learned alot during my time there that will assist in all areas of IT Management.
Methodist gtown
CVICU RN (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNAugust 14, 2017
Great unit, great team work, and great management!!! The staff are all knowledgeable and truly care about what they do. Management is great with schedule and considerable of family and school
It's a nice job.
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 11, 2017
I've been employed at Methodist for 10 + years. It's a nice place to work and it pays the bills but not much room for advancement. The people in upper management never retire.
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 8, 2017
Advancement is available to anyone willing to put in the work. Heavy focus on the culture of the work environment with positive results. The best part of the working here is the team. We are truly a family.
I love working for Methosist healthcare
Scheduling for Multi-Physician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 4, 2017
Methodist is an excellent place to work for. But I have a degree and can't get a position it all with my degree. I went back to school to better myself, but can't move forward here. Now I going back to school for Master degree
Pros
No free lunch here
Cons
We have two 15 min. break
fast paced work environment
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2017
busy emergency room
management varies based on location and shift- just be prepared for all personalities
I enjoy most of my co-workers and we all understand the stress of dealing with ill patient and irate family members, we take the good with the bad
overall the job is easy, you stay busy and have to move fast but once you know most aspects of the job it'll be a breeze 85% of the time
I love the work I do
Pros
pay rate, benefits, learning experiences
Cons
short breaks
Great benefits with poor management
Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 1, 2017
Methodist offers a great compensation package with comparable pay, but their management is lacking. Although there are areas for advancement it is more of who you know, and more qualified individuals are not given the chance if someone else is already picked for that position. Most employees seem to not care about the patient or their family; just there to collect a paycheck.
Pros
Excellent benefits & 401K
Cons
Poor management
Great place
Case Management Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2017
Great core values, negotialbe pay, engaged coworkers and leaders, this company is one of the best organizations and I am proud to be a part of. I enjoy my department and the schedule is awesome as well.
Human Resouces Professional
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2017
The Recruitment Services department was a very fast paced environment. It was mentally challenging with because each new hire was unique but needed to go through the same general processes. It is a great team of hardworking professionals who needed more support from the leadership who was often times caught in their own fast paced agenda.
Very good place to work
Medical Transcriptionist II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2017
Great flexibility and understanding as well as benefits. I was very lucky to have this position during this time in my place. Do to the fact I was a single parent, I was more than lucky and couldn't have asked for anything better.
Excellent place to work!!
Staff CT/MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2017
Excellent place to work with very respectful management. The company does not focus so much on policies and procedures like most hospitals do. Everyone worked together as a TEAM.
8 hour a day
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNJuly 14, 2017
a typical day at Methodist sometime can be stressful I learn that you have to have a strong mind and heart because of all the things you see.the management is ok the work place culture is ok they say its one of the most places to work and the most hardest part of the job is when u get close to the family and when they lost there love one and you feel their plan and when the work load sometime can be heavy on you as well the most enjoyable about the job you meet all kinds of people that are nice too you and clockin out at the of the day so you can go home and be with family.
not available
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2017
I don't have a message to give or any concerns about the company due to so much changing that has not been in the best interest of the workers. Supervisors not be able to confide in the about personal matters
Methodist Healthcare Germantown Hospital
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNJuly 7, 2017
Methodist was my first job as a Radiology Technologist. It is a great facility with the latest equipment. We offered inpatient and outpatient services, as well as emergency and surgery radiology services. The staff is amazing, and the care is great at this hospital.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2