Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Employee Reviews

Very good place to work
Medical Transcriptionist II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2017
Great flexibility and understanding as well as benefits. I was very lucky to have this position during this time in my place. Do to the fact I was a single parent, I was more than lucky and couldn't have asked for anything better.
Excellent place to work!!
Staff CT/MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2017
Excellent place to work with very respectful management. The company does not focus so much on policies and procedures like most hospitals do. Everyone worked together as a TEAM.
8 hour a day
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNJuly 14, 2017
a typical day at Methodist sometime can be stressful I learn that you have to have a strong mind and heart because of all the things you see.the management is ok the work place culture is ok they say its one of the most places to work and the most hardest part of the job is when u get close to the family and when they lost there love one and you feel their plan and when the work load sometime can be heavy on you as well the most enjoyable about the job you meet all kinds of people that are nice too you and clockin out at the of the day so you can go home and be with family.
not available
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2017
I don't have a message to give or any concerns about the company due to so much changing that has not been in the best interest of the workers. Supervisors not be able to confide in the about personal matters
Methodist Healthcare Germantown Hospital
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNJuly 7, 2017
Methodist was my first job as a Radiology Technologist. It is a great facility with the latest equipment. We offered inpatient and outpatient services, as well as emergency and surgery radiology services. The staff is amazing, and the care is great at this hospital.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
can't think of any
Very fun place to work.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 3, 2017
I enjoyed meeting with new patients and helping them and making them comfortable .It's a great opportunity for me to work at the hospital cause I enjoyed helping patients.
Great
Registered Nurse for Postpartum Unit (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNJune 20, 2017
This is a fantastic company to work for. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to work for such a wonderful company that truly values it's employees.
A very dynamic place to work
Corporate Director - Hospital Materials Management (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2017
There was always something that needed to be done.
There was freedom to make decisions.
The day was never boring.
The workplace was always asking staff for donations. Some staff hardly made enough as it was and it seemed a bad idea to keep asking for money from them.
Management was fair and honest.
The culture was open and pretty forthright. You always knew where you stood and got feedback on your performance.
Pros
Excellent opportunities for leadership development
Cons
An environment that at times felt phony.
Great place to work. Family environment.
Lebonheur East Surgery Center (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 2, 2017
Super administration. Team players. Versatile job duties. Friendly coworkers. Surgeons are easy to work with. Schedule is easy to work with. No nights,weekends or specific holidays.
Career experience
Manager Clinical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 22, 2017
Methodist Lebonheur Healthcare is a great place to work. A typical day was always a good healthy challenge. My supervisor was very good to me. The workplace is great.
Pros
The great people I worked with.
Cons
Over reaching FDA regulations
very fast-paced and competitive
Processing Clerk/ PRN - Lab (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 21, 2017
On a typical day, there's a lot of answering phones, and fax, assisting pathologists, receiving and processing patient specimens and transferring information.
methodist is a great place to work if you do not have family
Referral Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2017
I learned great customer service from Methodist. They do care about the patients that they have, however they need to also give attention to the employees that care for the patients.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no family time
Great work place
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNMay 9, 2017
Great company,friendly staff,and wonderful environment,very flexible with employees and I love working for the as a person and it's a good career move
worked on a post partum floor. Took care of new mothers and newborns,
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 3, 2017
Interpreted and executed physician orders to take care of patients on the post partum unit and also their newborn babies. Communicaed with physicians and patients during the process of their care
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
did not like the hours
Things I enjoy about MLH
Quality Assurance Technologist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2017
I learned to always communicate with others in the healthcare setting because ultimately the patient's care is of the utmost importance. The hardest part is working under time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of pediatric patients every day. MLH offers great benefits and they also are very active in the community.
I love my job
ED Charging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 13, 2017
I love the work I do. I love my co-workers. This is a great place to work.I wouldn't want to stop working here unless I was getting paid twice the salary.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Hard to get on
great place
Medical Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 11, 2017
great with worker and patient, team work is a plus with them. family orient. go beyond the call. you can move up in the work place. great benefits. great place
Productive and Fun Place to work with excellent employees
Information Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2017
Working at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a great opportunity because you get a chance to work with some awesome people who care about their team members as well as the patient. The Methodist team builds leadership and help keep a positive work environment for all of it's employees. The management at Methodist is awesome, they care about their employees with great benefits and they listen to your problems and concerns. The workplace atmosphere is great, you must abide by the rules and the company policy also you must keep the patient first as well as their families and their needs.
Summary of overall experiece at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
IT Education Training/Dev Analyst II - PCI (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38134March 28, 2017
I really love MLH and everything it stands for. They really put the patient first. Considering the people who work for MLH as "associates" instead of "employees" and that makes a huge positive impact for us. Also working for one of of the top 100 companies in the US is a source of great pride.
Pros
Patient concern, teamwork, and ethics
Outstanding Hospital Rated at top @100 Places to work
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNMarch 27, 2017
Have enjoyed working at MLB Hospital but would like more opportunity to have additional hours. I am expected to review and verify patient orders, ck for allergies, duplication in therapy, appropriate indications, contact physicians and nursed for clarification if necessary, Ck Technicians work, process delivery of medication, Management ti very fair and does a good job of keeping pharmacy operating at high level. I enjoy my work mates and am well liked by Pharmacists and Technicians alike. The hardest part is that many of the shifts are 10 -12 hours long and often back to back.
Pros
Good Work mates
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3