Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Management in control
Senior Collections Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 12, 2015
I work at a corporate office, not a hospital. The environment is very micro-managed. Management states they want to be transparent with everything but are not at all. Job transfers are "pre-determined"
Pros
Cons
Stickler for clock in/out, limited PTO/Sick time/Holidays all combined, they pay less per hour explaining they put more into benefits
Fun place to work, great coworker
SCRIBE (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2016
Great place to work although my position was downsized. Good benefits and coworkers. typical hospital setting. Long hiring process but overall good experience.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
lack of hours
MLH - Corporate
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 3, 2016
Very professional with a family atmosphere. Management is very personable. Staff is friendly and approachable. Environment is calming and helps with your moods
Pros
Professional
Cons
Busy
Diverse place to work enjoy meeting new people everyday from every walks of life.
Medical Clerical Assistant/Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 11, 2016
A typical day of work for me would be coming to work making sure eveything is ready and organized for patients and nurses. I learn new things about different type of health issues everyday. I work with intelligent individuals that teach me alot everyday.
Summary
Lead ED Registrar (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2015
The organization is great and provides great services to the community. Does not provide a work/life balance due to the constant need for staffing. Pretty hard to advance when you're not a clinical employee.
Very nice place to work
MCA (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2016
I would recommend this as a good place of employment. It has helped me in some instances when I really needed the help.It also protect their employees.
childrens hospital
RRT-NPS (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 31, 2016
Enjoy working with pediatrics and neonates, great co-workers.lots of teamwork, frequent changes in management, good benefits,
Pros
good team work
Methodist is fantastic!
RN (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 10, 2016
Methodist Lebonheur Healthcare is an excellent organization to work for! I always feel supported and encouraged by the administrators.
satisfying
RN Case Manager/ DCP (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 1, 2016
Providing pt needs. Our environment is one of teamwork. Our job can be very stressful. I love taking care of the pt's needs.
Very exceptional place to work
Patient Access Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Somerville, TNDecember 30, 2014
I have worked for Methodist Healthcare system for a total of 8 years. I have truly had the best experience working there. I have also had the opportunity to advance and move around within the hospital system.

Overall, this is truly a great employer, excellent health benefits and also tuition assistance.
Pros
flexible, great work environment, very organized.
Cons
no annual bonuses.

Want to know more about Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare?

Ask a question
Great management staff
BioMedical System/Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2012
This is a great place to work. I worked in the Bio-Medical Engineering department. The management staff was lead by an individual that new how to be innovative and save the organization all at once. It is a extremely nice place to work.
Pros
environment, benefits
Great people and place to work
Certified Surgical Technologist/ (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNAugust 2, 2015
Staff and Doctors are great to work with everyday. The managers are great and do communicate with the staff as much as possible. I am looking for a Job where I can use my First assistant skills more often, such as sewing, hemostasis, ligation, etc...
great place to work
LeBonheur Pediatric ICU/IMCU RN (Former Employee) –  memphisAugust 8, 2015
great place to work good people and good environment great place to learn great teamwork. really enjoyed working here. may go back eventually
Fun filled and caring environment
Litigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2015
Overall it's a great company to work for because they are very professional. They have the most wonderful benefit package.
Very productive
Central Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 4, 2015
Central supply was very fast pace, everyday making sure each floor had supplies, everyone in the department worked together as a team to provide great service.
Great place to work at
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Methodist Lebonheur is a great place to work and learn how to be great at your job. Even though its a children hospital you will love the kids and paretns that come in and visit
just a typical job
environment (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2013
we do not have good management or leadership. some coworkers do not have to do as much as others . i have learned how to do a different kind of cleaning. the only good part is i have a job! the hardest part of the job is there is not good supervision at all!
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
30 minutes breaks and possible 15 mins
It is an okay place to work if you have no other options.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2013
Work days were long, usually 7 am to 7 pm. The coworkers were really cool and management was okay. Hardest thing about working at this company was not feeling that my job was ever secure. The best thing about the job was that I had a job.
Great Place To Work
Phlebotomist/Chemotherapy Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 16, 2013
I Love going to work. I look forward to meeting and greeting our patients and their families first thing in the morning, many of them despite of their current conditions (Having Cancer) they always have a smile and kind things to say to us just before clinic starts and that makes up for all the emotional stress that awaites us throughout the day. The hardest part is when you form bonds with so many patients and their families and when they expire it gets a little hard but some how we pull it together so we can help the next patients and families go through their journey.
Pros
hearing the bells sound off when a patient is cancer free
Cons
not being able to have solid break times
The children make the job. The cohesion of the staff is remarkable.
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2013
Great place to work directly with children and families. A lot of heart breaks but all the smiles and hugs seem to mend hearts quickly. I was able to maintain and improve my nursing skills: from IV's, lab draws, urethral catheters, NG/OG tube placements to assessments, triage and lead/charting trauma. The staff cooperation and support was phenomenal. The staff and the children served made this a wonderful experience. The hardest part of the job was of course the traumas or the cases that outcomes aren't always what we work so hard to prevent. In addition, overtime and hours were not ideal for my family life at this time.

Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare Reviews by Location